( Chapter 5 )

The Foreign Brothers

Benny POV's 

I went back in to the cafeteria to see if Dylan was still in there, as I come in I hear her sing the #SELFIE song. This is girl is really weird and hilarious at the same time, later she mentioned uploading her selfie on Instagram. I was trying to hold in my laughter and approached her, I acted like she was weird to see what happens. 

I held my hand out so we can handshake and introduce ourselves a bit more properly, she must've thought I was creepy, when I came before. 

" The names Benny " I said and smiled to her and I was stupid enough to say "I know who you are, no need to tell me." That sounds like I am a freaking stalker, but the cute thing was that she started to turn red. I guess I am falling for Dylan, maybe love at first sight is true. But she ran away as she noticed that she was red. I waved and yelled out " BYE ! " 

Girls they are so hard to understand sometimes.

 

Kevin's POV 

Where the heck is that girl, does she know how worried sick I am right now, like I'm about to get a heartattack and collapse on the spot. Oh there is Dylan, I can ask her now. Oh god back up, back up , BACK !! 

*ffjafhsdhaf*

" OWW ! WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME DYLAN ! " I don't understand Dylan at all.

" Jeez calm down, and sorry I wasn't looking where I was running " she got off me and stood back up. 

"MHMH! " " I ain't helping you up, you can get up yourself, your a big boy now " she said in a baby voice. She said and continued sweeping dust off her pants. 

" So what she say ? " she turned around with a blank look on her face. "Uhmm about that she ain't picking up."

Now I am even more freaking worried, where could she be, what if she's hurt, what if she got kidnapped, what if ... !!! 

" Don't worry she is probably back home, and stop over reacting about what is gonna happen to her " she said in an annoyed tone. 

" YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ! " I vigerously shook Dylan, and next thing was I felt a sting on the side of my face, and Dylan looked pissed. 

" GOD ! Your lucky your her boyfriend, or I would have done something worse " I touch the left side of my cheek, and I can feel it heating up. It wasn't from blushng but it was from Dylan slapping me, how is Minh friends with this girl, she is so freaking violent. 

" Fine if I don't see her tomorrow you are dead ! " I point my finger in her face, she placed one hand on her waist and used her other hand to push down my finger. " I won't be the dead here " she snickered and walked away. 

Oh my god she gives me the freaking shivers, that girl is scary, how am I even friends with her?!

 

Minh's POV 

The last thing I remember was me falling down, and the only thing I could see was pitch black. Next thing I am in a room, a very un-familiar one. 

Where am I and who brought me here, beacause right now I am super freaked out. Don't tell me I am in one of the houses that belong to the soccer team's ! " AHHH !!! " I screamed. 

In 5 seconds someone had opened the door, it was...

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

.

 

 

It was Jongsuk... I was in the brothers house ? How did they even find me and brought me here, Jongsuk rushes over to my side and placed his hand on my forehead. I was arkwardly sitting still, he took his hand off and our eyes met,  I turned my head the other way and he stood up. 

" are you feeling better ?" he kneeled down to my eye level. 

"y-y-ya I -a-am " I stuttered as I talked, I reach my hands out and took the glasses off his face, he looked at me confused.  He then was just staring at me, 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ75kr6xbxkbbEy6-jYNYc

this time I didn't bother turning my head, why can't I just turn around I already have a boyfriend ! 

Yoohwan came in through the door and made Jongsuk turn his head to him, oh good thing Yoohwan came in. 

" Hey Minh, you feeling good ?" he asked me with a worried look on his face, I smiled " Ya I'm good thanks "

"good, you fainted when those soccer jerks were around you," WHAT! I DID ! They could've have done something to me or seen stuff. " Uhmm d-d-did -the-they " Jongsuk cut me off before I could finish my sentance

" I came right on time before anything could happen " oh thank god, I didn't see anything , but wait Jongsuk who came and saved me. I look back at him and he had a scar on the side of his forehead, and his lip had dried blood. Howcome I wasn't able to notice it before, why am I such a PABO! AISH~! 

I touch the side of his face and he looked over at the hand, " thank you " I leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. His eyes widened as soon as my lips touched the side of his face. 

" You know you guys didn't have to do that right, now I feel bad both of you guys look like you were hurt badly," I look down.

" Minh it's okay those s deserve it " Yoohwan said, I then remembered that we still had school and flipped myself off the bed and searched for my cell. 

" What's wrong now ?" Jongsuk asked me, " We still have school, and my friends must be wondering where I am " Yoohwan held his hand out and in his plams was my cell. " thank you, I thought it got lost " I took the cell from him and walked over to the side and started to dial Kevin's number. 

" hello ?" 

" Babe it's me , I'm sorry there was this incident and I had to go home " I then hear the door shut close, and Jongsuk had left the room, Yoohwan followed him from behind and it was then only me left in the room. 

"hello ? sweety can you hear me ?" 

"Oh sorry ya I can " 

" well babe the next class is about to start, just stay home and rest. I'm just glad that your safe right now, see you at home MWAH!"

" Okay babe, I love you mwah " 

" I love you too, text me okay " "okay bye " 

I ended the call... 

I walk out the door to find the two, and this house was HUGE ! There is so many rooms fro only lik 2 people in this house. 

" Oh Minh your down " Yoohwan said 

" Uhmm can you guys drop me home, Kevin is gonna get worried if he doesn't see me, I told him that I was there " Jongsuk seemed to look dissapointed, he stood up and grabbed my wrist, and pulled me to the car.