Apartment 16

Happiness Delight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol woke up to knocking on the apartment door. “Go away.” Chanyeol thought as he pulled Baekhyun’s sleeping figure closer to him. “Okay, if you don’t want to go away then wait five more minutes and let me sleep!” Chanyeol thought as the knocking at the door continued. The knocking finally ceased and Chanyeol sighed in relief as he nuzzled closer to Baekhyun. The quiet didn’t last for long because Chanyeol’s phone started to ring, he knew who it was by their ringtone.

“Mom!” Chanyeol said trying to sound awake.

“Chanyeol-ah, where are you?”

“Home.”

“What’s your apartment number?”

“16.”

“Park Chanyeol, your father, Baekhyun’s parents and I have been knocking on your door for five minutes! Open. The. Door.” Chanyeol’s mom said as she hung up. Chanyeol carefully unwrapped his and Baekhyun’s limbs from on another so that Baekhyun wouldn’t wake up, When he finally untangled himself he raced to the door, but tripped on his way there. When he opened the door his and Baekhyun’s parents were smiling ear to ear to see him.

“Hello, Sorry that I didn’t answer the door when you got here, I was asleep.” Chanyeol greeted embarrassedly as he let them inside.

“It’s okay Channie, Where’s Baekhyun?” Baekhyun’s mother asked.

“He’s still sleeping.”

“Long Night?” Chanyeol’s mom asked while winking at her son.

“Nae, Umma.”…. “Wait! No not like that! We went to Anmyeondo and came home late.” Chanyeol said walking toward the kitchen to avoid any more tricky questions. “Would you like anything to eat or drink?” Chanyeol asked politely.

“No Thanks.” The four adults shook their heads motioning for Chanyeol to return to them.

“Chanyeol you should wake Baekhyun, We have a surprise for the two of you.” Baekhyun’s mother told him.

“Ah, Nae.” Chanyeol said as he walked toward his bedroom.

“Baekkie.” Chanyeol said as he lightly shook his boyfriend. “Baekkie.” After a couple more shakes Chanyeol remembered the only way to wake up his boyfriend. Baekhyun slowly regained consciousness into Chanyeol’s lips and Chanyeol pulled away.

“Yah!” Baekhyun shouted as he hit Chanyeol’s arm. “You can’t just break a good morning kiss! What’s the point of pretending to sleep if you’re just going to break the kiss!” Baekhyun teased.

“Our parents are here.” Chanyeol said as he walked into the bathroom to brush his teeth, causing Baekhyun to jump out of the bed as he joined Chanyeol in the bathroom.

“Mommy!” Baekhyun said when the two entered the living room running toward his mom.

“Baekkie” His mom said as she hugged her son.

“So what brings you all by?” Baekhyun asked their parents.

“We wanted to see where our sons are living!” Chanyeol’s dad answered.

“Oh, Let us show you around.” Chanyeol said as he and Baekhyun gave a tour of their cozy apartment. As they finished the tour their parents complimented the designs of the apartment.

“When do you return to the University?” Baekhyun’s dad asked.

“Next week.” The two answered in unison.

“Aww they’re so adorable.” Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s mothers cooed.

“This is your last year in college what are you plans for after you finish?” Baekhyun’s dad asked.

“I’m working with my father to learn things at his company so that I can take over when he’s ready for me to.” Chanyeol answered Baekhyun’s father was satisfied with the answer Chanyeol gave, the longer they date the more they fall in love they fall and if Chanyeol didn’t have a plan Baekhyun’s father would want Baekhyun to date someone with a plan. Baekhyun’s dad likes Chanyeol; he just wants the best for his son. Though at first Baekhyun’s father thought Chanyeol was a little clumsy, but he overlooked that since Chanyeol is such a polite person, that shows he genuinely loves his son. Not that he’d be the father to stand between his son and his happiness.

“I’ll help mom with her restaurant, the costumers love my cooking!” Baekhyun said happily, making Chanyeol smile. As hours went by Chanyeol watched movies with their dads while Baekhyun cooked with their moms. As the two groups were in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter