Surprises

Happiness Delight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baekkie!” Chanyeol whined in pain from his hangover.

“OH MY GOSH! Channie hyung stop yelling!” Tao dramatically whined from his pounding headache.

“I’ll be right there, I’m making you three Hangover stews you’ll feel better in a few minutes.” Baekhyun said calmly as he put the finishing touches on their soups.

“It’s ready.” Baekhyun informed as he set the bowls on the kitchens island. Tao and Sehun sluggishly made their way to the kitchen while Chanyeol stayed on the couch.

“Bakkie.” Chanyeol whinnied

“Yes.” Baekhyun answered as he walked toward Chanyeol with a concerned look in his eyes.

“Can’t move. Too much pain.”

“My poor baby, do you want me to feed you your stew?”

“Nae”

“Okay, wait one second.” Baekhyun said as he walked to the kitchen to get Chanyeol’s bowl.

As Baekhyun feed Chanyeol, Baekhyun’s phone rang.

“How’s Chanyeol?” Yixing asked concernedly.

“He’s doing well, I made him Hangover Stew and he’s starting to be more like himself.”

“That’s great! I’m sorry that Jongdae gave everyone the soju, I hope we didn’t ruin the party.”

“It’s okay the party wasn’t ruined at all! It was really fun catching up with everyone and the dancing was hilarious.”

“Well I’m glad everything is alright! I have to go Jongdae wants me to make him Hangover Stew, Which I can’t make do you think you can tell me how to make it?”

“Of course I can!”

As Baekhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter