Soju

Happiness Delight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the day of the party and Chanyeol was the first to wake up. Noticing the position him and his boyfriend were in he couldn’t help but to notice the way Baekhyun’s lips felt, it was like they somehow became softer. Wanting to test his theory Chanyeol deepened their kiss. Slowly coming into consciousness Baekhyun realized what was happening and he let it happen. Waking up to Chanyeol’s kisses were the best things in the world to Baekhyun. He loved it more than Tao loved Gucci, more than Kris liked to say the word galaxy, and more than Luhan loved Minseok. For Baekhyun Chanyeol’s love was more powerful than the strongest drug and he swears he could overdose. Well that was until Chanyeol wanted to stick his tongue inside of Baekhyun and they just woken up without brushing their teeth, and Baekhyun doesn’t like morning breathe at all. I need rehab Baekhyun thought to himself.

“Good Morning Bacon” Chanyeol smiled and kissed his boyfriend.

“Morning Channie” Baekhyun cooed as he moved Chanyeol’s hair out of his beautiful face.

“Are you hungry Yeol?”

“No not really, all the Bibimbap and popcorn from last night hasn’t made me hungry.”

“Ah, araso.” Beakhyun said as he tried to stand up but was pulled back down by his boyfriend.

“Let’s stay like this awhile longer, I love having my Baekkie in my arms.” The two slept for another hour, they woke up when Baekhyun’s alarm went off indicating it was time for him to start cooking for the party.

“Yeolie come here please! I need you to try the Tteokbokki.”

“mmmm” “Baekkie this is the best Tteokbokki you’ve ever made. Are you sure I have to share it with the others?” Chanyeol said with puppy eyes.

“Yes Yeolie! I can make it for you whenever you want!”

“YAY! The giraffe jumped up and down at the news.

“Ok Yeol, now try the Jjambbong”

“Yum! I love your cooking, almost as much as I love you.” Chanyeol said as he kissed Baekhyun. As the kiss deepened Baekhyun’s alarm went off again warning that the guests would be arriving in 30 min.

“Yeol” Baekhyun whispered on Chanyeol’s lips. “You should go shower and get dressed.”

“Okay” Chanyeol said without fighting Baekhyun. “But you’re showering with me.” Chanyeol said seductively.

After their extra steamy shower Chanyeol and Baekhyun were more relaxed and couldn’t wait for their friends to arrive. All that was left to do was wash the lettuce for the Bulgogi. After Baekhyun finished setting out the rest of the food the guests arrived. Being the punctual type of person Kyungsoo is Kyungsoo and Jongin where the first to arrive at the apartment.

“Omo it’s so nicely arranged Baekhyun!” Kyungsoo complimented. “It looks like you’ve truly mastered both of your tastes and mixed them together well.”

“Thanks Kyungsoo!” the couple stated in unison.

“Where can I put the Kimchi Spagehtti?” Jongin asked

“IM MY STOAMCH!” Chanyeol screamed happily.

Next to arrive were Kris, Joonmyeon, Minseok, and Luhan.

“Welcome! Chanyeol greeted happily

“Oh look fanfan Mr. Galaxy’s home is in Baekkie’s and Channie’s apartment” Kris said to himself.

“I told you he’d just talk to it Baekhyun” Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun.

“Kris, babe are you okay?” Joonmyeon asked a rather mesmerized Kris.

“Galaxy style is my style” he answered.

Luckily there was a knock on the door to take the focus off of Kris.

“Yixing!Jongdae!” Minseok greeted them happily

“Omo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter