OH MY GOSH

I'll Be There

Eun Young called Sunggyu up on her iphone, while walking to her car after her strenuous Theory class from the Yoo Private University. She sighed, waiting for him to pick up, as she hitched her green tote bag full of notebooks and papers, all disorganized and being crumpled, shifting the strap higher on her shoulder. Her cute golden wedges made soft bump bump noises as she strode down the sidewalk, nearing her car.

"Pick up, pick up, pick up, Sunggyu, you doofus." she muttered under her breath. 

Finally she heard a faint click, and Sunggyu's muffled voice said, "Eun Youung. What's up?"

"I'm coming over. Hey, what took you so long? You usually answer on the first ring." she was used to hearing Sunggyu's eager voice whenever she called, and it was just too cute. She unlocked her car.

"Was doing the laundry. Eun Kyung didn't even bother to go wash her own clothes, and now my appa is making me wash all her gross jerseys and undies. Ughh, I swear that girl...has been getting into so much trouble." Sunggyu complained, as Eun Young threw her bag in carelessly, and got behind the wheel.

"Lemme guess...Did she...get in a fight?" she inquired as she started her car.

"Yeah, by that jerk playboy in her school. One day, he'll find himself jumped when walking by an alley, that moron." 

"Hey, tell my fellow Eun to cool her head a bit. All of her 'revenge' isn't going to help her pretty face when those bullies pound her. I know she can defend herself, but I'm pretty sure they know to only take her on when she's outnumbered." she remarked, as she hit the radio button on her car. She fiddled around the stations, looking for a good one.

"Yo, got it Eun Young. I'll see you soo-- What?!?! Appa, no I'm soooo not washing Eun's bras, you know how much she sweats everyday?? Ask her to do that herself, after she recovers. She can totally--" Beep. Eun Young hanged up, rolling her eyes, but smiling, as she put her car in drive, and sped off to Sunggyu's house.


"OH. MY. GOSH." Eun Young gaped at the scene before her.

Tiffany was on top of Eun Kyung, trying to take her thick sweater off. The struggling girl underneath was trying to wriggle her way out of under Tiffany.

"Eun Kyung!!" Tiffany hollered, "Take off your clothes this instant! I MUST SEE-ARHGHHHHH!" she screamed when her Eun namesake pushed her forehead away, so that she was looking up on the ceiling. Eun K then tried to crawl off the bed, when Tiffany grabbed her scrambling arms, and trapped her there. She didn't notice Eun K wince in pain as she commanded, "Haha got you now! Now strip!!!" 

Eun Y coughed awkwardly.

Both girls turned to the older girl, and looked at them back holding her tote bag, with papers and books on the floor at her feet.

Tiffany slowly got off Eun K saying, "This isn't what it looks li--" but then the latter wrapped her arms around Tiffany again, and said, "This is EVERYTHING it looks like, hmmm, my baby Tiff?" she cooed, looking at Eun Y. She wriggled her eyebrows and smirked suggestively, before gasping and clutching her stomach when Tiffany elbowed her there.

"Aghhhh..." she moaned, but laughing all the same.

"Ha ha!" Tiffany half-heartedly laughed as she turned to Eun Young, "Well, there's an explanation to this..."

Eun Young just raised her eyebrows and smiled. "Well, I'm just glad you guys aren't stripping."

"Yeah, I just wanted to see Eun Kyung's body." she replied, then realizing what she just said, she quickly corrected, "I mean, by that fight, like, she got beaten up and I wanted to see her injuries. She wouldn't let me." Tiffany pouted.

"Finneee, Tiff." Eun Kyung said, after retying her long, wavy hair into her signature ponytail. Then she lifted her sweater over her head, revealing her old camp T-shirt, and her scratched up, and purpling arms. "Happy?" she asked.

Tiffany just gasped and leapt forward, inspecting the bandages covering her forearms, and the wrapped up swollen skin on her biceps. "Oh my gosh."

"Oh my gosh, indeed." Eun Young nodded.

"Hey, as long as nobody beats me up again, I'll be fine." she said nonchalantly. 

"Eun Kyung! It's not cool to be beaten by a guy! Especially Chin Hwa." Tiffany scolded, "So, just lay off his girlfriends. And keep a low cover." 

Eun K just shook her head, and was about to reply when Eun Y stepped forward.

"Take your pants off, Eun. We'll need to see your legs."

"What?? I'm not really comfortable taking my sweats off." She stopped her sentence short, as the older girl huffed and pantsed her on the spot, frowning when she saw her bandaged knees and the pink, scratched flesh of her calves. 

Eun Kyung shrieked.

tmp tmp tmp tmp tmp tmp tmp tmp tmp tmp tmp tmp tmp tmp tmp

Eun Kyung screamed "knock!" as they heard footsteps up the stairs, but it was too late.

"Hey Eun Kyung, Tiffany, did your Eun unnie come ye--?!?" Sunggyu asked before he widened his eyes.

Eun Kyung's bed was mussed up, her rumpled sweater on the floor, and her pants at her ankles, revealing her regular pink undies. Eun Young,  fellow classmate in college who was usually calm and collected and serious, was crouched in front of her legs, in a very suspicious way, examining Eun K in an equally suspicious way. Tiffany had whipped out her phone and looked like she was about to take a selca of herself and the two Euns. Her hair was also messed up and sticking up at places. The pink cardigan she was wearing had one sleeve off her shoulder, and wrinkled and bunched up above her waist. All three of them had different expressions. Eun Kyung's: annoyed and pissed, Eun Young's: surprised, and Tiffany's: flustered and scared, but mischievous. 

"We..." Tiffany started, "We...weren't frickle-frackling!" she squeaked, but she was laughing at the same time, so her high voice sounded breathless.

Eun Young calmly pulled up her namesake's pants back up.

"Thanks, Eun unnie." she said and Eun Y nodded.

Eun K went to her bed, and slipped her sweater back on. She turned to Sunggyu's gaping face.

"Hey, aren't you gonna give us some privacy?" she asked.

"Yeah, uh sure. Though I would appreciate it you guys wouldn't not wear pants in front of me." he mumbled.

"Whatever. It's not like you haven't seen me half before."

"It's not like I want to see that again." he shot back.

"It's not like--" Eun K started again, before her brother said.

"Eun Young, Woohyun's here, ya wanna play SSBB?"

"Sure, it beats hanging out with these stripping chicks." she teased, sticking her tongue out at the girls. 

Eun Kyung rolled her eyes, as Tiffany sighed out a long breath. 

"Haha. Very funny." Eun Kyung said, "But me and Tiffany called the Wii first."

"Tiffany and I," Sunggyu corrected.

"Whatever, you gramatical freak." she huffed. "We're playing."

Both girls walked out of the room, following the slightly pissed Sunggyu and the amused Eun Young to the living room, where Woohyun was.