On a Love Train

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they say, 

"You will never forget your First Love. Because your heart will never beats the SAME WAY AGAIN."

I disagree with this. Because I do believe First Love can be replaced, your heart will beats the same way. This happen when you finally meet True Love. 

When Shin Hye was trying to get rid of Min Ho's hands, she got defeated. He is too strong for her. She got pushed back and now he is on top of her. Both of them were breathing and panting heavily. Both of them gaze into each others' eyes. Shin Hye's face is all red, blushing. Both having the same heartbeat. Fast. Abnormal. He? Ah! Why is my heart pounding like this? YAH!! How did we ended up like this? Ottoke? She quickly looked away and avoid his eye contact. 

Min Ho stared at her. From this close distance, it seems like I can feel her heart pounding as fast as mine. And why my heart is pounding this fast? Why am I have this feeling, enjoy having you by my side? Enjoy the feeling when I tease you. I feel that I want to keep you in my embrace forever? Park Shin Hye. Who are you? Why do I always feel so vulnerable towards you?

Shin Hye cleared , "Aherm. I-I think we should eat our breakfast now." She pushed him away. YAH!!! (she pushes him away)

Min Ho (chuckles) : Wae?

Shin Hye : What are you doing? (face facing down)

Min Ho : W-What me? I-It was you. You started to wrestling with me. And you lost! (stick out the tongue)

Shin Hye : I-I--Since when! I was asking you--did we---what happened last night-- you---I---

Min Ho gets close to her and that makes Shin Hye's face blushing more. He just laughs. 

Shin Hye : YAH!!! Answer me. Did we? Er. I mean---

Min Ho : Yes. We did! 

Min Ho's mind : This is so fun.

Shin Hye : MUEOS?! (eyes open widely) 

Min Ho : Yes. (laughing non-stop) 

Shin Hye : ARGHHHh..How did I? GOSH!! You--- (giving a dead stare at Min Ho) How did you? When... AISHHHH (getting all stressed up)

Min Ho : I haven't finish my sentences. I said we did finished all the beer bottles. (smiling at her) 

Shin Hye : Mueos?! Beer--Bottles? You mean we---nothing--last night? 

Min Ho : You such a ert! Are you that desperate? 

Shin Hye : Of course I'm not. Ish.

Min Ho with teasing tone : Are you sure? I bet you wish that we did-- I can see that you wish that something happened last night since you are a---

Shin Hye cuts in : YES. I ADMIT I'M STILL A BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I AM THAT TYPE OF LADY THAT SIMPLY JUST GIVE IN. I WON'T AND WILL NOT GIVE IT THAT EASY. NOT UNTIL I MEET THE ONE. 

Min Ho : Didn't know you are such a conservative person. What a conservative ! (smiling evil) Probably I should start calling you 'Ahjumma'. Suits you. 

Shin Hye : If that is the case. I shall call you Ahjussi since we are almost the same age! (gets up and walk away)

Min Ho : By the way, you are without your pants. (laughing with hand covering his mouth)

Shin Hye quickly takes a peep at her attire. She gets so pissed when she realized Min Ho is pranking her. She throws a pillow at him. Min Ho can't stop laughing. He finds it so entertaining especially teasing her. And at the same time, he is wondering how could a girl being so conservative and how could she still a . Thinking about that, he suddenly recalled back about Min Young. How they got together. How Min Young and him. The first date. The first time. His first time. Unfortunately, he is not her first. 

(Year 2014 - 18 March 11am)

Min Ho : Ahjumma. Are you done? (gulp his saliva when he saw Shin Hye out from the toilet,  she is wearing a black dress with red cardigan, and her hair were tied up nicely) 

Min Ho's mind : She looks so different with that hairstyle.

Shin Hye : I'm done, Ahjussi. (saw Min Ho's face) Wae? Anything? 

Min Ho : N-Nothing. (touching his nape and looking other side) 

Shin Hye : Where are we going today? Can we eat first? I just realized we didn't had any breakfast. I'm hungry. 

Min Ho : Oh. No itinerary. We can just eat at the hotel then decided where to go. 

Shin Hye : Alright. By the way, how about work? 

Min Ho : YAH!! AHJUMMA!! Stop nagging me about work. I'm here for a break. Besides, we will be back by tomorrow night. Let's just let me enjoy my break!

Shin Hye (mumbling) : Spoilt brat!

Min Ho : What did you said?

Shin Hye : Huh? N--Nothing. Gaja. 

(Year 2014 - 18 March 12.30pm)

Shin Hye : Where are we? 

Min Ho : Just follow me. Pali. Pali. 

Shin Hye : Are we eating here? (looking around) Chincha? 

Min Ho : This is one of the famous restaurant. They served fresh seafood. 

They were lead to a room. Min Ho ordered a few dishes. They waited for 15 minutes. Food served. Dumplings, Vegetables, Cuttlefish, Fish, Prawn and one of the dish actually caught Shin Hye's attention. 

Shin Hye : What is this? 

Min Ho : Oh. That is my favourite. Is jelly. 

Shin Hye : Are you sure this is eatable?

Min Ho puts one in his mouth. 

Min Ho : Ah. Daebak! (He puts one on Shin Hye's bowl) Try. 

Shin Hye still flipping the jelly around. 

Min Ho : Ahjumma. Just eat! 

Shin Hye : Here I go. (Put in with eyes closing) 

Min Ho nearly choked while he laughs at Shin Hye's expression while she puts it inside . She swallows it immediately by drinking finish her glass of water.

Shin Hye : What the hell is that? Is sour! 

Min Ho (still laughing) : Is vinegar. 

Shin Hye : Gosh. I shouldn't listen to you. (Eyes staring at Min Ho) You just love seeing me being tortured, am I right? I won't let it happen anymore. 

Min Ho : Ahjumma. 

Shin Hye ignores him. 

Min Ho : Chincha? Are you mad at me? (using his elbow touch her) 

Shin Hye : YES! 

Min Ho : Oh. You still answering me. I doubt you are that mad at me. (Ignoring her and continue eating) 

Shin Hye : AIIIISHHHHHHH----

Min Ho : Ahjumma! Can you walk bit faster? 

Shin Hye : YAH!! Stop calling me that! 

Min Ho : Wae? 

Shin Hye : Because you should be thankful that I'm here to accompany you instead of your---(Shin Hye keeps quiet when she knew she nearly mentioned 'HER') 

Min Ho : Yes. Why don't you continue and finish what you supposed to say! (feeling annoyed) 

Shin Hye : Stop acting like a spoilt brat! 

Min Ho : Stop talking then! 

Shin Hye : So nice. 

Min Ho : Ahjumma! Don't be so embrassing. You are drooling. 

Shin Hye : Since when! (pointing at the church building) Is beautiful. 

Min Ho : Is just some old building. 

Shin Hye : Ani. It might be some old building to you. But I believe it has a beautiful history. 

Min Ho just looks at Shin Hye, feeling puzzled what she just said. 

Shin Hye : Everything has a history. Even non-living things. It can be a history of its own or part of someone's history. Memories. (Min Ho realized Shin Hye's face expression changed when she was giving such statement but he decided not to ask her anything)

Min Ho : Gaja. 

Shin Hye : Where are we going? We still not done visiting---

Min Ho grabs her hand and get into the cab. He speaks mandarin to the driver. Shin Hye just quiet listening. She is not focusing as her hand still grabbed by Min Ho. 

Shin Hye's mind : Why did he grabs my hand? Why didn't he let go by now? But why do I like the feeling of him holding my hand? (stealing a glance at Min Ho) If only he doesn't belong to someone. Well, just too bad. 

Just then, Min Ho realized that he is still holding her hand. He quickly lets go her hand. 

Min Ho : I--I--was just--I didn't want to miss the cab. (touching his nape) 

Min Ho's mind : How come she lets me hold her hand till now? Why do I feel this way? How come I don't feel like letting go her hand? Aishh. Must be the alcohol. Darn the hang over. 

Min Ho : We are here. 

When he turns to Shin Hye. She is sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter