The Ring Owner

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It was you that make my love wavered for her"

(Year 2014 - 17 March 1.15am)

It was past one when Shin Hye arrived at the restaurant - De France. When she pushed the door and entered, she saw a tall man standing. 

"Annyeong. I'm here to pick up Mr. Lee Min Ho. Mianhe for waiting." said Shin Hye. She quickly apologised to the man. The man just nods and pointed the table at the end. "He is there." 

"Deh. Gamsahamida." Shin Hye thanked him and quickly walked to the end table. Staring at her new boss, who is already drunk and sleeping on table. She tapped on his shoulder and wake him up, "Lee Sajang-nim. Lee Sajang-nim." 

To her surprise, he opened his eyes, and blinked a few times, "O-Oh. Is you. P-Park Shin Hye-ssi." He then tries to stand up but his leg failed him, luckily Shin Hye holds onto him, "Give me m-more alcohol. I-I want alcoholllllll!!! A-Alcoholllllllll................." 

"You are already drunk and yet still ask for one?" Shin Hye said it with annoyance tone. 

They were interrupted by the owner, "He drank quite a lot tonight." Pointing at the empty bottles on the table.

"Mueos?! All of these?" Shin Hye got a shocked to see there were like few bottles of beers on the table, and a bottle of whisky, all finished." She then looks at the owner embrassingly, "Mianhe, I will take him back now."

Min Ho yanked her hand away when she touched him, and start yelling, "I don't waaanntt tooo gooo baackkk!!! But right after he said that, he collapsed. With the help of the owner, they managed to put Min Ho in the car. Before Shin Hye make a move, the owner said to her, "Miss. Don't be mad at him. I think he is really upset that you didn't turn up for the dinner. I think tonight is a special occasion and he really loves you. I probably shouldn't be telling you this. His plan was to proposed to you tonight."

Great. He thinks I'm the one rejected him. I wish I have such luck. But well, I'm not that lucky after all. I wonder who is the lucky girl that rejected him. Shin Hye smiled awkwardly, "Sorry for the trouble. Thanks for telling me this."

 

Once Shin Hye got in the car, staring at the drunk Min Ho. She couldn't help but to lets out a deep sigh. What have I gotten myself into? Then, she realised that today is the first day of work and she doesn't even know where Min Ho stays, at this hour, if to call anyone to get the address, she could be receiving a termination letter from Min Ho.

"Ottoke?! I don't know where he stays. I can't get his address from Human Resource otherwise the whole company will know Lee Min Ho is drunk and I have to drive him back, it will be a joke for him and he definitely will kill me for this." Then, she stared at drunk and now asleep Min Ho, "Sending you to a hotel is not a good idea too, it will be bad if any reporter saw it and I don't want to be star on the newspaper." She shakes him, "Lee Sajang-nim, what is your house address? Lee Sajang-nim....."

After few times failed attempt, she decided to bring him back to her apartment. It wasn't an issue for her as she lives alone. However, it was an issue when she tried to get Min Ho up to her apartment. With his dead heavy weight, she basically used up all her strength and dragged him all the way up. It took her half an hour to get him to her apartment and placed him on the couch.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter