Three

I'd Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Following the incident in the art room, L locked himself in his guest room for seven hours. He was thankful his room had a bathroom connected to it. He knew he was being childish, but he just couldn't face Suzy.

His stomach growled in protest and he sighed. Opening the door quietly, he tip toed to the kitchen. Flicking on the light switch, L found a plate wrapped in plastic wrap on the counter. A bright pink post-it caught his attention.

Saved you some pasta.-Suzy

He didn't know why his heart was beating so fast. His cheeks were red from embarrassment. Suzy was kind enough to leave him food, when he was ignoring her.

That thought left him feeling uneasy. Why was he such a jerk to a girl who had a harmless crush on him? Digging into the pasta, he formed an idea in his head.

 Waking up at dawn, L quickly showered and made his way to the kitchen. Suzy wasn't up yet and he was glad. His plan was slowly going into motion.

Pulling out ingredients and pans, he proceeded to make Suzy breakfast. It was the least he could do for her.

I'm just trying to be nice he thought.

He had planned for them to spend the whole day together. L couldn't believe him much work he was doing for her.

After thirty minutes, the food was done and he set the table. He sat down across the table and waited for Suzy.

He heard her door open and he swore he felt his heart drop. He lifted his head when she walked in. Bae Suzy was a sight to see in the morning.

She was wearing sweat pants and a long shirt. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun and her face was tired. But when she smiled at him, she looked just as beautiful right then as she did yesterday.

"I made you breakfast." He stammered, his hands clammy.

Suzy sat down beside him and she placed her hand on top of his. His mind went blank and he had trouble thinking. Why did this girl have such power over him?

"Thank you Myungsoo, It looks wonderful." She complemented, as she dug into her pancakes.

Wasting no time, he spoke again.

"After breakfast wash up. Were going out today." He commanded, removing his hand from hers.

"Like as a d-date?" She yelped, her eyes bright.

Her words stopped him from standing up. Was it like a date? He racked his brain trying to come up with an answer.

"Maybe." He finally said, blushing.

She smiled again and he found himself grinning like an idiot. She was infectious and he f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter