One

I'd Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L sat down at his table, ignoring the cries of his fan girls. He couldn't even eat his lunch, without them watching him like a hawk. Were all girls like this? 

He scowled when he saw a girl sitting down in front him. She smiled at him and for a second he thought he was blind. She had long brown hair that was tied in a ponytail and large brown eyes. 

She wasn't anything special, her looks were average. He was sure he had never see her in the hallways. Or maybe he just hadn't noticed her because she was so plain. 

"Myungsoo?" He heard her ask. He frowned. He hated when people called him by his real name. 

"Do I know you?" He snapped, frowning. 

Althougth his tone was harsh, she didn't flinch. Instead, her megawatt smile grew even bigger.

"Care to play a game of 20 questions?" She asked, completely ignoring his question. 

"We're not in elementary school anymore." L scoffed, getting up to dump his tray. 

"But—" he cut her off. 

"Just leave me alone." And with that he left her dumbfounded in the cafeteria.  

L sighed as he walked out his final class. He was more than ready for summer vacation. He finally had some time to deal without his fan girls. 

Leaning on his locker, was the same girl from lunch. She smiled as she caught sight of him. 

"What if I told you, I could get you away from you fan girls for 20 days?" She asked, her brown eyes looking hopeful.

"I'm listening." He said, as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter