Two

I'd Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arriving at the house extra early, L quickly slipped inside after finding a key under the mat. The beach house was exquisite, with an array of colors to match the beautiful scenery outside. Suzy's family has great interior design he thought to himself.

He set down his guitar gently on sofa and dumped his backpack on the floor. His guitar meant a lot to him, just like the camera on his neck. He placed the camera on the coffee table and began to roam around the house, his curiosity getting the best of him.

Enjoying a moment of peace, he proceeded to head out to the upstairs balcony. L laid down on the lawn chair and slipped on his sunglasses. The warmth quickly tired him out, and he found himself asleep.

"Myungsoo?" He heard from underneath his eyelids. He snapped up to see Suzy.

She was wearing a pale green summer dress and she had let her hair down in waves. If she wore make up, he couldn't tell. A brown cross body bag completed the outfit perfectly. He blushed when he realized he was still staring at her outfit.

"Hey Suzy." He groaned, stretching up from the chair. L could hear her giggle.

"Myungsoo, why is your face all red?" She laughed, pointing at his face.

She passed him a mirror and he sighed. He had gotten sun burn from sleeping outside. Taking off his glasses, he saw that his forehead was still pale, while his face was blemished by the sun.

"Here come inside. I have aloe Vera." Suzy commanded.

He had decided at the moment that, Suzy was his savior. He hadn't bothered to bring any remedies for sun burn. 

 L found himself sitting on a chair, while Suzy applied the green ointment to his cooked face. Her fingers were soft and he noticed a blush around her cheeks. Yup, she defiantly liked him.

"Okay I'm all done." She smiled, closing the cap on the bottle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter