1st Day.

Babo Lovers [Sequel To Babo Girlfriend]

1st Day

♡♡♡♡

Author’s POV

The teacher place herself up on the stage and start to break the ice of hundreds students in the hall “Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen!” “I am Ms. Park Sandara. I’m teaching Art and I am your academic teacher. Everything related to prefects and student presidents will be at me. Also! Everything you do for your academic is also reported to me. ”

“I hope we’re at the same team for orientation,” Eunji rubbed her sweaty hands.

Minah beams “Me too! Like I have friends here either than you?”

“For now, we have listed down your names in a group for your orientation. When the music starts, go and look for you name on the paper printed and glued on the table.”

“Omo! I’m not ready!” Eunji tried to stand up.

Ms. Sandara winks “Music~ Starts!”

As the music starts, everyone keep running and running to search for their names on the table. Daehyun stopped at the table called ‘Bunnies’ once he saw his name.

“Okay,” Ms. Sandara clapped her hands. “Oh?” she scanned through the students who are still lost.

Eunji pouts ‘Seems like Daehyun and Aron already found their group.’

“We’re giving you one more chance!” Ms. Sandara clapped her hands and the music starts playing again.

Eunji scanned quickly through the name list, she even stop at Daehyun’s group to scan for her name but unfortunately, her name wasn’t on the list. She beam a smile as she saw her name in the group named ‘Light’.

“Stay here if you see your name,” a senior who had a face like Minhyuk from BTOB friendly smiled to Eunji.

Eunji nods shyly. Well, who doesn’t blush when seeing a cute guy?

“Minhyuk ah, is everyone from our group is here?” ‘Yura’ is written on her badge.

He counts all the members and nodded happily “Yes! Everyone is here!”

“If anyone of you isn’t here, all of you will die,” a creepy sunbaenim name ‘Soyou’ glared.

“Stop!” Ms. Sandara stopped the music and the student stand on where they are right now. “To those who haven’t found their groups, please step into the stage.”

The seniors clapped their hands in excitement “Punishments!”

“ dance!” Minhyuk shouted.

Yura hit his head “Ya! What do you think this school is?”

‘Woah, the seniors are harsh,’ Eunji nodded, had thought to herself.

Someone poked Eunji’s arm which makes her stop daydreaming “Hey, mind if I talk to you?”

“Ya~” she laughed in replied.

 

Daehyun’s POV

When the music plays for the second time, Eunji start looking at the name list on every table. She stopped at my group and smiled at me for a second.

I walk slowly to her but then a senior stop me “You’re in this group right? Where do you think you’re going? Stay.”

‘Stay? What does she think I am? A dog?’

Eunji nods to me and dash away to the very front row. I widened my eyes and really hope from the bottom of my heart that she’s not going to that group.

A sunbae asked her something which makes her blushed. Ya! What did the sunbae said to her? This sunbae want a piece of me?

 Ms. Park stopped the music and the student stand on where they are right now. “Stop!” “To those who haven’t found their groups, please step into the stage.”

The seniors clapped their hands in enthusiasm “Punishment!”

There are three boys and two girls step slowly to the stage. Wait, is that Minah? I can’t help it but laugh at her.

“Is every one of our members here?” a very tall sunbae said while counting the members in our group.

“No,” the girl sunbae shook her head slowly. “Song Min Ho, isn’t here,” she stated while examine the name list.

As the sunbaes are busy talking, my eyes glued at Eunji’s group. Aron who is standing next to me pats my back slightly, well, we’re not in the same group, it’s just his place is directly next to my group.

“Ya, don’t worry, Eunji have point out that Suga is her childhood friend remember?” he at last say something.

Me? Envious of Eunji? Possibly a tiny bit. I can’t show people that I’m a jealously type. Nuh-uh. People might see me as an over-protective person when it comes to relationship.

I cross my arms “What are you muttering about? Are you saying I’m jealous? Duh-”

“It’s obvious Daehyun,” he replied with a smirk.

“I just don’t have a good feeling towards Suga,” I sighed.

Aron nods “I understand you bro.”

 

Eunji’s POV

“Okay, you may be seated,” Minhyuk waved to all of us.

I take a seat beside Suga, seeing that he’s the only person I recognize in this group. It’s sad that I couldn’t look or even took a glance at Daehyun’s group for the reason that they’re too distant from mine. I sighed and pouted when thinking of it.

“Yah~” Suga stretched himself, exhaled his breathe noisily.

I nod to him, smiling “Wae?”

“During primary school you weren’t this attractive. To think of it, you aren’t that pretty too at the present,” he makes fun of me. “But you already have a boyfriend huh? He must be extremely fateful,” Suga chortled.

“Oh?” I laughed. “He’s not my boyfriend,” that part I state softly.

Suga blink “You’re being dishonest. If he’s not your boyfriend, he’s your soon-to-be boyfriend then. Kekekeke.”

 I didn’t react anything to him. I actually anticipate and put in high hopes that what he said will be true one day.

“Ya,” Suga speak softly. “You’re blushing!”

“Stop mockery me babo ya!” I pushed his shoulder slightly.

“Aww, both of you are so cute,” Soyu sunbaenim seat in front of us with her folded arms. “What are you guys? A lovers from high school?”

I enlarge my eyes and shake my head “Mwo? This guy? And me?”

“No way I would want to date him,” I turned my head to Suga, sticking my tongue out.

Minhyuk sunbaenim come and park himself beside Soyu “But you guys look adorable together~”

“Ya!” Yura sunbaenim yelled from in front of us. “What are you chatting about at the back there?”

“N-nothing!” Minhyuk sunbaenim and Soyu sunbaenim stood up and went beside Yura sunbaenim.

Yura sunbaenim rolled her eyes and continue talking “Anyway, for today, there will be three types of games.”

“Assa~!” I clapped my hands softly as I can.

Yura sunbaenim look at me and smile “Glad that at least one of you would like to participate.”

“Nae~” I rubbed my back slowly.

 

-1st Day Ends-

 

♡♡♡♡

 

Yehet! Second chapter is up! ^O^

Hope you'll like it~

Want to know more?

Come on! Comment and Subscribe.

It's not that hard to press it~? x3

Thankyoooou~!