Being ignored?

Babo Lovers [Sequel To Babo Girlfriend]

Being ignored?

♡♡♡♡

Minhyuk pass everyone in their team a bag of goods with snacks and drink inside it. He stops at Eunji and Suga with a grin on his face.
“Both of you want one bag or separately?” he teased.
Eunji pouts “Sunbae, ofcourse we want it seperately~”
“Aww, that’s no fun,” Minhyuk replied.
Yura come and pass the bags to Eunji and Suga separately “Sorry for this crazy sunbaenim behavior. They just won’t stop bothering when seeing a cute couple here.”
“Ya! Did you just call me crazy?” he hissed.
Yura smile at the hoobae then grab Minhyuk’s shoulder to get away from the spot.
“So you moved to Seoul with emmeonim and aboji?” Eunji said excitedly.
Suga nods “Yeah, my father finally gets to work near Seoul.”
“I never have a thought that I’ll meet you here,” Suga teased, crossing his arms. “I don’t know you’re that intelligent.”
“Ya!” Eunji pushed her best friend lightly “Primary school is far different from high school!”
Suga raise his left eyebrow “So you’re trying to say that high school is easier?”
“Wae? Is she really that babo since she was a kid?”
Both of them turned their back. Suga smile at Eunji to and Eunji widen her eyes giving him the signal to cut it out. 
“Should I tell him your rank during that time?” Suga laughed.
Eunji mouthed “Tell him and you’re gonna lost your one of a kind best friend forever.”
“Woah” Suga chuckled. “No way will I let you go!”
Daehyun rolled his eyes in annoyance ‘What’s with this lovey-dovey?’
“Anyway, what makes you coming here Daehyun ah?” Eunji blinked to him repeatedly.
Daehyun replied nervously “Y-you t-think I come here for you? A-ani!” ‘Aish, what am I saying?’
“Keurae?” Eunji nodded. “We want to look over the class we’re going to enter tomorrow. Perhaps you-”
“Ani, I’m going with Aron,” Daehyun cut off Eunji’s offer and went away. 
Suga smirk “What’s with his attitude?”
“He’s always like that. Bear with it,” Eunji waved.
“If he hurt you, I-”
Eunji hiss him “You dare touch him.”

Daehyun’s POV
URGH. JUST. HATE. THIS. MOMENT. SO. MUCH. Don’t she think she hang too much around Suga? Okay, I get it if they miss each other after long years they didn’t meet each other. They’re acting like this like there’s no tomorrow.
Aron look around me “Where’s Eunji? I thought you’re going to ask her to come with us too?”
“Plan change,” I shrugged.
He shake his head “Aigoo~”
“Daehyun ah~!” Minah called waving.
Aron push me playfully with his elbow “If it wasn’t your ex-crush?”
“Ya, I never said that I like her!” I speak softly so that Minah doesn’t hear us.
“Why are you guys whisper?” Minah crossed her arms.
Aron shake his head “Nothing!”
“What is it?” I nodded. “Looking for class also?”
“Yeah~” she pouted. “I have biology early tomorrow and I don’t know which block the lab is.”
Aron grab my paper and scan to my timetable “Ya! You have the same class with Minah too tomorrow! Biology for the first class!”
“Jinjja? That’s good news than~” she beamed. “You know where the lab is already?”
I nod slowly “Yeah, it’s right after the math’s block.”
“Let’s walk together,” I offered. Well, I just want to help her. It’s not a sin right?
“Sure! Let’s go~!” She linked her arms to mine and Aron.
Aron signaled me ‘Ya! Why am I getting dragged too?’
‘You’re saying that you want to leave me here?’ I replied.
Minah stop walking at look at us “What are you guys murmuring about?”
“Nothing!” we both replied and dragged her to the lab.
“Why is it always nothing?” Minah laughed at her friend’s behavior.
I stop walking and look at her “You better stop asking.”

Eunji’s POV
“Give me dark chocolate milkshake please~” I ordered. I heard from other students saying that this college has the best shake! Maybe that’s why I enter this college? Kekeke.
Suga blink to me “Why are you drinking dark chocolate all of the sudden?”
“I heard that dark chocolate can boost your brain,” I grinned.
“We haven’t even started entering our class yet,” Suga face palmed.
I stuck out my tongue “So what? I can drink what I want. Merong~”
He laugh “Yah~” “If like that, give us two please,” he ordered.
“Why are you ordering the same drink as mine?” I put my hands on my wrist.
“I don’t want to lose to my babo best friend during any test,” he moved his eyebrows. 
I smirk “Let’s see~!”
“Eunji ah~!” Minhyuk sunbaenim waved from his table.
We went there after taking our drinks and politely bow to him.
“Come both of you sit here,” he pats the empty space next to him.
The other seniors just glare at us.
“Sunbae, thanks but no thanks,” Suga replied.
“Wae~?” he whined. “You reject my offer? It’s not easy to sit at other table.”
I grin “Sunbae, we’re not going to sit. We’ll be searching for our classes for tomorrow.”
“Really?” he pouted. “If like that, okay then~”
 We bow goodbye to Minhyuk sunbae and slowly leave.
“Is that Daehyun?” Suga pointed out the two boys laughing and walking on their way from the Math’s block.
“Oh?” Aron stopped in front of us and smiled.
While Daehyun? He didn’t even take a glance at me and walk the other way. Eeeh? What just happen? Did he just ignore me just now?

-Being ignored? Ends-

 

♡♡♡♡

 

Ohorat! ^O^

Hope you'll like it~

Want to know more?

Come on! Comment and Subscribe.

It's not that hard to press it~? x3

Thankyoooou~!