Graduation.

Babo Lovers [Sequel To Babo Girlfriend]

Graduation

♡♡♡♡

 

Daehyun’s POV

“Jung Dae Hyun,” finally, after few graduators, my name gets to be call out.

I smile as I turn myself to Eun Ji who’s sitting behind me.

“Go~” She waved. “Your name has been called out.”

I nod and went slowly to the stage. I look into to the audience and spot my parent that’s waving to me.

“Congratulations Jung Daehyun, you had brought good name for our school as always,” the principal patted me.

I bowed “Nae, it was an honor to be here.”

Soon I went down from the stage; I went back to my seat.

“Too bad you didn’t manage to beat Eun Ji and Min Ah this time,” L.Joe teased.

I smirk “Like you had ever beaten me?”

After the last graduator went down from the stage, all of us asked to take picture with our parents and teachers.

Mom looks around “Where’s Eunji?”

“Omma, let her be with her friends,” I replied.

“There she is!” Mom pointed and went to her. Man, this is awkward. Mom jebal, why do you do this to your son~?

I walk slowly but then mom grab me too “Why are you so sloooooow~”

“Eunji!” Mom greeted her. She seems surprised but then she bowed to her too.

“Nae~” “Wae emmeonim?” did she just call my mom emmeonim? Woah, I can feel blood rushing through my face.

Mom hugged her which makes me slightly embarrassed “Aigoo yah, I like it when you call me that~”

“Let’s take picture together!” she passed me her Polaroid camera and pose with Eunji.

I shook my head “What are you doing omma?”

“Just take it already!” Mom hissed.

I rolled my eyes and snap the picture after a few minutes of hesitating.

“No, how about a picture of you two?” mom grabbed the camera and push me to Eunji.

“Aish, omma!” I enlarged my eyes.

“Ya,” Eunji said softly. “Let’s end this quickly,” she smiled.

I facepalmed ‘This is embarrassing.’

 

Eunji’s POV

I bowed goodbye to Daehyun’s mom and she went away. Daehyun face is bright red. Never see this side of him, he’s so cutee!

“Eunji ah~!” L.Joe put wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

I jump a bit “Yah, you startled me!”

“Why is this here?” Daehyun pinched L.Joe’s arms and move it away.

L.Joe laughs and rubs his arms “Why are you so mean to me?”

“Why are you acting like this to her?” he replied sarcastically.

I shook my head “Are you really graduating?”

“Ya!” he pushed me. “Are you acting like this because you already beat Daehyun?”

“No~” Daehyun replied. “It’s because you’re so babo.”

L.Joe crossed his arms “No I’m not. I really graduated!”

“Talking about this, what are you planning next?” L.Joe blinked.

I said excitedly “I want to enter college!”

“What are you going to take?” Minah interrupts.

The three of us turned to her.

“I’m going for humanities subject. I might go crazy if I choose Science subject,” I laughed.

Daehyun ruffled my hair “Yeah, you’re not that clever anyway.”

“Said the one who got beaten up by Eunji,” Minah teased.

“Hey, without my help, she won’t get to beat me,” he crossed his arms.

I nod in agreement “Yeah, he helped me so much for the final exam.”

“What course are you going to take?” Daehyun nodded.

“Sociology, Psychology and Art,” I grinned. “You?”

“I haven’t decided what to do yet,” he shrugged.

L.Joe nods “Me too. I don’t think I want to continue study. My father wants me to get to his business.”

“Daehyun ah,” Minah pat her. “You should decide fast. Tomorrow is the registration day for college.”

 

Author’s POV

“Annyeong Eunji~” Mrs. Jung waved in the car when she saw Eunji.

Eunji smiled “Emmeonim! It’s nice to see you again!” “I thought Daehyun haven’t decide what to do~” she gave Daehyun a smirk.

“Nae~” Mrs.Jung replied. “I guess he choose to be with you.”

“Appa, can you leave now? Mom is getting worse,” Daehyun peeked his father from Mrs.Jung’s door.

Mr. Jung laughed and drove away.

“Gosh my mom couldn’t make anything better,” I shook my head.

Eunji chuckle “Your mom is so bright. Very different from you.”

“Tch,” Aron passed by.

“Ya! What’s with that?” Daehyun stopped him.

Aron laughed “This guy Eunji really resembles his mother when he’s with us.”

Daehyun widens his eyes and grab Aron to the hall “STOP IT! LALALALALA!”

The three of them went enter the hall together. It was really full of people until someone accidentally walk pass Eunji and almost make her fall. Lucky Daehyun is there to avoid it to happen.

“Ya!” Daehyun yelled at the guy. “Why aren’t you using your eyes when walking?”

Eunji stopped him “Hey, I’m okay.”

“I’m really sorry. I didn’t see you,” the guy turned back and bowed.

Eunji blinked ‘This face seems familiar. Is it someone I know? Where did I meet him?’

“Eunji?” he pointed. “Jung Eun Ji?”

Eunji’s face brightened and hugged him “Yoon Gi!! It’s been a while! I miss you a lot chingu yaaaah~!”

“Woah, who the hell is this guy?” Aron whispered to Daehyun.

Daehyun feel slightly jealous. He carefully grab Eunji’s waist to break the hug.

“Guys, this is my childhood craziest bestfriend Min Yoon Gi but I prefer calling him Suga,” she grinned while wrapping her arms on Suga’s wrist.

Aron shook his head “This is going to be a great year.”

-Graduation Ends-

 

♡♡♡♡

 

Yeay first chapter~! Is it short? 

Hope you'll like it~

Want to know more?

Come on! Comment and Subscribe.

It's not that hard to press it~? x3

Thankyoooou~!