Chapter 1

My Last and First Love(discountinued)

Sungmin’s POV

 

“’Always there?’ what kind of a club is that? Who would name a club like that?” I sighed.

“Hump! I don’t know, it’s just a regular club and I’m a member, you should join too, everyone is friendly you know?” donghae tried to sound more excited.

“But I’m not a club type person fishy! Why don’t you ask others?” I grabbed a book from the shelf and stared flipping through the pages.

“You never know until you try! Come on just once you should come and if you don’t like it I won’t force you anymore!”

“aishh i have to sneak out then, you know my parents won’t allow if they knew” I threw the book on my bed and sighed. Maybe this isn’t a bad idea after all, what could go wrong anyway.

“Well then you don’t have to tell them,” he paused and chuckled, “you’re 19 already and still scared of your parents? It’s not like going to this club will kill you, it’s safe and fun, don’t worry” he chuckled again.

“I’m not scared, it’s just that never been in one before so I don’t know much, and my parents they can be over protective that’s why hae!”

“hey pumpkin, I will give you a short information about that place then, they are nice people who are friendly, it’s just people gathering and hanging out with each other, no harm to anyone, you get to make friends, maybe you’ll even find your special person!” he grinned.

“hump I’m not planning to get in a relationship yet!” I said blankly.

Well my best friend knows a lot about me, he always knew my thoughts and feelings just by looking at me. But there is one thing I managed to hide from him, that one thing no one except me and my cousin siwon knew.

 

*flash back* 1 year ago

 

‘It’s been two years since I’m crushing on my friend, kangin. He is really nice and protective, always loved it when he was by my side, he is a playboy though. Why is there a lot of girls around him all the time, damn, can’t they find another person?’ I thought while taking a seat next to heechul and donghae.

“Hey guys!” said a manly voice and back hugged me. I looked around and saw kangin’s face close to mine.

“humm, h..hey” I shuttered and looked at donghae trying to be normal.

“Kangin, why do you always scare min? See? He’s shuttering again! Are you bullying him or something?” heechul gave him a glare and looked at me again.

“I don’t know! I didn’t do anything! He’s always scared of me!” kangin replied turning around to walk towards another girl.

“Your blushing!” heechul pointed out and chuckled looking at me.

I cupped my face only to realize it was burning hot and red. Trying to hide the embarrassment, “I’m not!!!!” I raised my voice.

“Hey your face is red as a tomato! Don’t lie” he chuckled again.

“It’s not! Aish!” I looked at donghae who was now laughing along with heechul. I grabbed my backpack and left.

It had always been like that, I watched him as a friend but only my feelings were different. I didn’t have to courage to tell him, what if the feeling is not mutual? I’ll lose my friend. And I wasn’t ready for that.

I had always written songs conveying my feelings, he would often read them too saying it’s nice, but little did he knew those songs meant my feelings for him.

I ways got jealous too whenever he was around someone else, hugging them casually? It would hurt my heart to see such a thing and though I often quietly cried at nights, it was silly.

“Min!” I looked behind to see kangin behind me.

“Umm… happy birthday!” I smiled and gave him a skull key chain. He always loved skull stuffs. I don’t know why though.

“ahh thanks! It’s awesome!” he said and hugged me. I felt like my heart would jump out any moment.

I smiled as he released me. “You’re welcome!”

“Min, I have something to tell you.” he said looking down.

“What is it?” I was curious.

“Is he going to say he likes me? Did he finally understand the meaning behind my songs” I was thinking while smiling

“It’s more like a request actually! Um, can you? Can you?” he struggled.

“Huh? What?”

“canyouhelpmetalktoleethuk?” he mumbled.

“Umm, slow down? I can’t understand”

“Can you help me talk to leethuk?” he paused. “I like him, I know it’s stupid, but I can’t approach him, I feel nervous and I don’t know why.

I felt like my heart is being stabbed with a thousand knifes. “Ahh le..leethuk hyung?” I shuttered.

“yeah” he chuckled, “help me get closer to him, you know him right? I heard you guys were neighbors before. Please min I need your help”

‘Why me? Why?’ I kept thinking while trying hard to hide my tears.

“Min?” I didn’t realize I was spacing out until he shook me. “Min? You okay?”

“Ah? I’m fine, I just… hey I got to go, I’ll see you later!” I hurried my words before running away from there.

“How could he ask me something like that? What am I to him?  A Match-maker? and after all I’ve been trying to tell him how I feel” I cried out a lot that day, leaving no more tears to come out.

“Min? You have to stop crying after that guy!” siwon said.

“Min he doesn’t deserve you, you know how I feel every time I see my cousin crying because of a jerk?” he said again.

“He is my friend siwon, stop calling him a jerk,” I said between my tears. “He…He doesn’t know that I like him more than a friend.”

“Then why are you crying? Just tell him you like him, and get over with it weather he likes you back or not.” He sounded angry.

“He likes leethuk hyung, and it’s just too late now” I wiped my cheeks and hugged my knees. “I should be happy for him and leethuk hyung right? Leethuk hyung might like him back too, no one can say no to kangin.”

“Min, then stop crying now, will you? And move on. You’ll find someone who’s better.” He hugged me and patted my head. “I don’t understand how you’re older than me! I’m more matured than you to be honest.”

“I don’t want to anymore. This love thing is tiring and it hurts! So I’m going to stop!”

“Min this isn’t love! It’s a crush! Not love! Though it hurts now, maybe you’ll get over it and you’ll find your first true love one day I’m sure. This time it’s not love so don’t stop looking! What are you going to say to kangin?”

I nodded and forced a smile, “good then, if a crush hurts this much I don’t know how much my first love will hurt!” I paused “I’m going to help him with Leethuk hyung! They are good for each other and I’m still his friend right? A friend would never deny helping when asked.” I rubbed my eyes and stood up.

“Min, don’t do it if it’s going to hurt you, and this will be the last time you’ll cry because of him okay? Promise me?” he took my hand.

“I promise. This is the last time!” I nodded and pulled away. “I’m sleepy”

“Good, go sleep now, ill going back to my room! See you later min.” he smiled before walking out.

I sighed and let myself fall on the bed. “Right! This is the last time! Don’t worry sungmin you can handle this!” I fisted my palm before resting it on my chest. “It still hurts though” I fell asleep with that.

*end of flashback*

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N]

sorry i took long to update, i didnt have internet for a while so i couldnt go online. i know i dont have much readers. but im glad for my new supscribers. thanks guys! and please comment and support me.