Chapter I

Shush... SM can't know about us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter I 


Tapping his foot impatiently was a handsome, tall and quite sophisticated-looking  23 years old guy. “This girl’s taking her time pampering herself when she’s still going to look like a scarecrow once she gets off the plane.”  Suddenly, he felt a poke on his shoulder, knowing it was the long awaited person, he turned with crossed arms and a frown “What took you so long, missy-“ he gaped as he stared at the girl’s face before cupping it gently “OMG! Jia! Did you sleep at all? Wait, did she call you again?” there was a short silence as Jia stared at him before looking away and removing his hands from her face “No, she didn’t, Dongwoon oppa. I just stayed up to watch some Bollywood movie which I eventually missed since I slept at five to four.” She rolled her eyes in annoyance; Dongwoon chuckled and ruffled her hair “Aigoo~ my sleeping beauty didn’t get enough sleep.” She huffed and slapped his hand away. “Hands off, Son Dongwoon.” And with that, she sprinted to the passenger seat of his car, obviously embarrassed, a thing that he had done on purpose and she knew it, his wiggling, laughing figure proved it.
“So, this is it.” She looked around, not wanting to meet his childlike eyes. Saying goodbye is one thing Jia really at and hates. Dongwoon encircled her tiny torso into his warm embrace and spoke lowly “Call me once you’ve landed at Seoul! Don’t forget me when you’re there, arasseo?” “Yes, mom.” She muffled, her face planted into his broad shoulder “Say what?” He leaned closer, his soft breath tickling her face. “Nothing, mom~” she stuck her tongue out at him after pulling away. He hissed and pinched her cheek as she whined. “Come here.” He pressed a protective kiss on her forehead “If the smallest thing happens, you’ve got to tell me. You know I won’t let it go anyway, right?” She rolled her eyes. “Geez! Go pour your cheesiness on Su instead.” She scooted away from him before waving at him and leaving first, he knew her hidden sensitivity had taken the most of her. Dongwoon watched her retrieving figure until she was totally out of sight before looking up to the plain grey roof in desperation . How am I supposed to let you go just like that? Who’ll protect you over there? What if you get hurt again? He sighed and messed his hair in frustration before making his way out of the airport.

Luhan


I was on my way back from a snack catering trip with Sehun, we had lost at ‘rock, paper, scissors!’ to decide who was it going to be this time. Very mature, right? 
Anyways,  as Sehun neared our backstage room –for our showcase, today-, he almost got knocked off his feet when someone slammed the door open, obviously too pissed off to care to ask if the maknae was alright or to at least apologize. I looked up to get a glimpse of the culprit. Oh, Lay. How surprising…  I mentally commented in sarcasm. Our Yixing, Lay, was glaring daggers at everything and everyone that dared to meet his eyes.  It’s nothing new to me but still, I’m curious about the reason. 
“Hyung, you have to listen to this!” Sehun pulled me into the room, cutting off my momentary spazz.
“So the reason he turned into Darkvador is that our new choreographer happens to be a female?” Jongin, or Kai, half-squeaked, half-laughed.
We’re getting a new choreographer. Cool! 
“I heard she’s 19. Ooh~ you got my favorite chips! Thanks, Lulu!” Baozi- I mean Xiumin declared with an appreciating grin while fishing his hand into the snack bag I was carrying, making everyone except Kris and Chanyeol to either gasp or squeal. 
I swear sometimes I wonder if we’re really guys… I mean I’m one for sure, I’m manly; but the others…
“She’s younger than the maknae?” Tao pointed at Sehun with a disbelieving expression.
“Woah… She must be something, really.” Remarked Suho while the rest of us just nodded our heads slowly like a bunch of retards.
“Guys, let’s give her a break, okay? I mean: hey! For SM to have hired she must be special, and it’s not like we’ll lose anything if we give her a chance, right?” 
Finally! Please let Chen do the speaking and shut up! 
“That’s what I’m saying exactly!” I pumped my fist with Jongdae’s, the remaining smiled and some nodded. 
“Yeah, she must be really apt to dance if she’s getting hired by SM when she’s this young. Let’s just wait and see, alright, everyone?” chimed Chanyeol and the happy-hopeful aura suddenly spread on the members’ facials. 
I don’t know what this pack will turn into without its happy virus.  I gave his back a grateful pat and he showed me a victory sign. Silly…
“Now that this problem is solved, who wants to go talk to Lay hyung?” Kyungsoo’s eyes took a round of all the present faces, we all looked at each other for a while before I glanced up at Baozi; he nodded towards his right and my eyes caught up till they landed on Kris who was munching on a chocolate bar, his eyes dull as ever before he flustered upon realizing that all of us, now, were eyeing him with knowing expressions. He just sighed in defeat as his shoulders deflated and soon he was out to find Lay.

 


Kris


Sigh. These guys have got to stop sending me after Lay every time the guy’s got a new caprice. It’s not that I’m too lazy but- Okay. Who am I kidding?! I’m lazier than the laziest panda in Asia. 
But other than that, Lay’s been quite hard to deal with or even understand for this past year, even for me, his best friend. Maybe he’s just fed up with the fact that this is the ninth choreographer the company has hired in a six months span, although, I don’t know if he’s aware, it’s his entire fault for rejecting the past eight choreographers.
Walking down the street, I knew where Lay would be when he’s angry. A victorious smirk casted itself on my lips before I pushed the glass door of Starbucks and soon enough, sat across from Lay who was quietly sipping his Americano while looking pensively out the window. 
“Did my ten mothers send you? Poor Yifan…” He chuckled dryly and shook his head while I raised a disbelieving eyebrow at him. I know.
“The showcase is starting in an hour; you should be in the makeup room.” I tried to sound as non-amused as possible and he clicked his tongue.
“Do I look like I need makeup? I think I’m handsome enough to last for the day.” 
Cocky. I pressed my lips into a thin line. “Whatever, be there when the time’s up!” I stated firmly as I stood up w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter