Chapter 1

Destiny

<< Chapter One >>  



Present Day: 

Myungsoo Age: 22 

Location: TOP SECRET (Woolim Academy) 

 

*Knock knock* the door opened with a bang which startled the sleeping myungsoo out of his bed. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY L!!" The screams of 6 male was heard. 

"Aish..." Myungsoo scratched his head and covered himself with his blacket again, he didn't want this day to come at all. They all crowded around him and jumped on his bed. "Oof! Ow! Sto- OWW!!" he screamed and they all stopped and he got up annoyed, has he glared at them. 

 Woohyun quickly with the cake smashed it on his face but myungsoo moved out the way so the cake fell on the floor but what he didn't know was sungjong was in his invisibility form and smashed the cake as myungsoo luaghed at their unsuccess prank which went succesfully at the end as sungjong got him. They all luaghed at myungsoo. 

"You guys jeongmal..." Myungsoo said removing the cake off his face and started to throw it at them. They all ran away out of his room. Myungsoo smilied eventhough he was quite pissed but they were always fun to hang around with, they became his famliy eversince he was transported to Woolim Academy. H e quickly changed in his casual clothes and headed out to the canteen, where everyone should be having their breakfast. He found his friends sitting near the window where they usally sat, everyone looked busy studying or practising their powers and eating. He sat between sungyeol and sungjong. 

"Here is your breakfast, birthday boy" Sungyeol said and handed him his plate. 

"Gomawo" Myungsoo said and started to dig in, they all watched him eat and myungsoo looked at thenm suspiciously. 

"Mwo?" he asked with his mouth filled with the delicious pancake. 

Sunggyu cleared his thoart, "I didn't want to bring this up but... It's your 22nd birthday.." Myungsoo looked down and put his spoon down on the table. "You should go back and see them just once" Sunggyu stated. Myungsoo, eversince he left the house years ago, didn't want to go back because he knew his parents hated him, because he was different but they did lovED him, his powers were getting stronger and dangerous around the house so they had no choice but to send him to the school. "You said you will, they might have missed you and plus you are able to contorl your powers, it was the past myungsoo." Myungsoo nodded slowly.  

Myungsoo was about to say something but the voice in the microphone said, "Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo, Please come to the Head Master's office" Myungsoo stood up and headed to the office as he expected what was to come. He knocked on the door and a sweet old man voice was heard telling him to come in. Myungsoo walked in and found the chair back to him, he was told to sit and the chair spinned revealing a man in a suit on the other side of the chair. 

"Annyeonghasayo.." Myungsoo said and bowed. He smliled and began to speak.

"I know you heard from sunggyu, myungsoo, you are now a grown adult you know that?" His voice gentle and stern at the same time. "You have to visit your famliy now... I know what they thought of you before but if they know your're still alive and healthy, don't you think they'd be happy to see you?" Myungsoo nodded slowly. "I want you to leave tommorrow morning and if you want to come back here then do, your're always welcome here" he said. After the talk myungsoo went straight to his room and fell on his bed and lots of thought started rushing in.

Will they still hate me?

Will they even care?

Will they remember me?

...

Will Jieun still remember me?

Myungsoo looked through his bed stand's drawer and pulled out a picture from when they were young and looked at it, everything was perfect then.. when he didn't developed his powers. 

 

*** 

Location: On the streets in seoul 

Jieun age: 17 years old. 

 

'Aigoo.. what up with this girl ..' Jieun thought while scrolling down her SNS and luaghing. She waited as the cars went pass, she started to cross the road while texting her crazy friend but didn't notice a car turning in full speed. The load car horn startled her and she knew she was about to get hit and closed her eyes.. she felt herself being pulled back and fell on the floor. 

"Are you okay?" a male voice said. Jieun looked up and saw a handsome faced guy with a light blondish-brownish hair and sharp face feature. He held out his hands and helped her up. She was still trembling and fell forward into his arms. 

"I-I'm fine, I think.."  

"Do you need to go to the hospital?.." He said in relief. 

"No, thats okay, sorry.. i have to get to school.. Thank you for help- saving me" she said and started to head to school still trembling quite. The good-looking boy watched her go still worried.  

Jieun walked through the narrow school corridoors and slipped into her classroom. 

"Jieun!" waved her friend from her seat. She walked closer to her table. 

"hey yerin, you won't believe what happened to me this morning!" Jieun exclaimed as she plopped on her seat. Yerin tilted her head to listen to her best friend. "I was so close getting hit by a car! But then a -"

"Jieun!" a male cvoice shouted. Jieun turned and looked towards the voice, it was their class president. "Mr. jung wants to see you about your assignment" 

"Oh............." Jieun cursed and grabbed her chair tightly. 

Yerin slapped Jieun "Yah! You still havent done it?! Your going to get detention pabo!" 

"No  i have done it .... I left it at home.." Jieun lied and yerin knew and gave her a stern look. *sigh* Jieun walked and half dragged herself to sir's office preparing for the wrost. 

 

Jieun walked through the school corridoors reading her assignment papers. "I want you to write 3, 4 pages of assiangments! And I'm putting you on school duties meaning afterschool cleaning whiteboards, classrooms, gym rooms!!"  "Ugh..!! Why?! why me?!" Jieun whined flipping her pappers ever and accidently bumped into someone which the pappers scatters everywhere. Wrost start of school day.   

"Ah..Sorry" They both apologized and the guy helped her pick up her pappers. 

"Thank you" Jieun said as they stood up and faced eachother. "Oh!..Your the guy who saved me.!" 

"And your the girl who nearly got hit by a car" he said jokingly. Jieun looked at his hand which he held the school's building. 

"Are you the transfer student?." 

"Yes i am" 

"Oh welcome transfer student" 

"Oh my name is Oh sehun, you can me sehun" he smiled. 

"Ahh.. ye" Jieun said shyly. 

"I'm lost, could you help me?" he asked. 

 



- End of chapter 1 -

Please comment or Upvote and Subscribe