Prologue

Destiny

Date: 5th july 1995 

Location: A house in the city 

 

"Oppa?" Jieun walked in the room, rubbing her eyes with her little cute hands. Myungsoo smilied at his cute little sister and walked over to her andplaced her on his bed. "Why are you packing your stuff?" 

"Ah.. I..- 

"Your oppa will be going off somewhere for quite a while" a stern female voice said, they turned over to the sound of the voice. Their mother was seen at te door with her arms crossed and straight poker face. 

"Going? .. oppa where are you going?" Jieun asked worriedness in her voice, but he didn't answer and looked away. "Umma? Eodi?" she asked looking at her mother but she also ignored. Myungsoo stood up and finished packing. They walked down the stairs to lead myungsoo off to the door, her mother holding her in her arms. Myungsoo looked back to his famliy. His father and mother looked at him with stern faces.

"I'll be going then, thank you appa.. umma.." he said bowed and headed for the door.

Jieun tried to get out of her mother's grip and went to hug myungsoo from behind and cried "Oppa! Kajima! Where are you going?" she scream, a little tear fell from his eyes "Why are you leaving me? Did i do something wrong?" her mother tried to pull her back but she wouldn't budge. Myungsoo truned back to her, she was surprised that his eyes were watery, her first everytime seeing him cry, they always had happy moments together. Myungsoo crouched down next to her and he wiped her tears.

"Don't worry.. I'll be back one day, and by that time you'll be all grown up and so will I, promise me you'll listen to umma and appa araso?" he said and she nodded while wiping her nose with her arm.  He held her hand and placed a necklace in her hand, "Remember me by this" he said and kissed her forhead. Their mother pulled her away and carried her. Myungsoo headed outside and a car was waiting for him. He waved at them and went in the sliver dull car. The car pulled out the gate.

"OPPA! I  WON'T FORGET YOU!" jieun shouted and held the necklace in her hand tightly as a tear fell from her face.