EXO! Saranghaja!

We Are... ONE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Leave them alone! They had nothing to do with this!"

"Shut up! Because of you, we have to clean up your mess!"

"My mess? If you guys didn't treat me like some sort of robot and pawn, I wouldn't feel so drain."

"This is the kind of thanks we get for debuting you in EXO and providing you with all the necessities?"

"You didn't provide me with anything except take almost everything I ever earned."

"This is how it's run. You work for us, and you have to do everything we say."

"Well, I'm tired of it all, and don't want to do it anymore."

"Then face the consequences for filing a lawsuit against SM Entertainment. Isolate him from the rest!"

And with that, several people removed the said person from the room to be isolated by himself as he tried to fight back but it was of no use.

"Now that he's out of the way, make sure the other members don't go near him. Confiscate their mobile phones and restrict them from internet access. We'll make sure that all the netizens will blame him and not SM Entertainment and the staff. Now go!"

"Yes, sir!"

Everyone went about to do what they were told.

~~~~~~

"I want Duizhang back!"

"I want our leader back!"

"Give us back our friend!"

"EXO isn't EXO if one member is missing!"'

"Shut it, you little brats! Now all your phones, give it to us!"

"No!"

SLAP!

The boys were hit by the staff as they were manhandle and they gave up their mobile phones.

"Where is your phone?"

"I left it at the dorm. I don't have it."

"Tch. Everyone, now unfollow him on your social media so that it seems that the members are mad at him."

The staff did as they were told.

"Now someone get one of the accounts to write that he is a traitor and have betrayed them. That he didn't tell them the decision and acted alone."

"No! Don't do it!"

"Give us back our phones!"

"Don't hurt him like this!"

"Shut up or do you want another beating?"

The other boys became silent.

"Someone else put up a question mark. Another person be concerned and tell the fans not to write mea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter