Ending Spoiler

Lovesickness

Okay, first of all, i wanted to say thank you so much to all my dearest readers for reading this beautiful story. Tbh, i love this story so much though it wasnt mine and i kept reading this again and again. You guys too, although this story has lots of grammatical errors here and everywhere but still, many of you like this story (High Five!). 

I dont intend to write this spoiler but i can see that most of readers couldnt understand the ending of this. Okay so here i am to explain!

 

The end of this story is where Luhan heard someone called him as Luhan oppa and he lifted his head because that voice of her is too familiar. It turns out that the owner of the voices is someone who has Chun's face or may i say, a doppelganger. Many of you are confused whether it was really Chun or not. The answer is NO. She is not Chun. We intended to leave the rest to your imagination. :)

 

There are some of you asking Anne or me to make the sequel of this but i'm sorry because there are some circumstances. First, Anne is studying A-Level for preparation studying abroad so she doesnt have time to write another story (honestly, she doesnt have laptop so she is cut off from outer world). Second, i can't write this sequel because this is Anne's. Our thought is difference at all. i'm just helping in trailer making. This story wouldnt be fun anymore because she can write better than me. Oh yeah, i'll try to draw a poster for this story. I've made one but idk how it could dissapears just like that. 

 

Last but not least,I'm really sorry and thanked to you guys. Anne too, always asking me to read for her you guys' comments and every of them really make her day. Till we meet again, (Bowing 90 degree)