Chapter 1

The Heiress
The Outcast
An outcast is someone who is left out by other people. An outcast is always alone and has no friends at all. Hyuna was the outcast. She has no friends and always ate her lunch alone. Why do people treat her that way? What sin had she committed to be treated that way. Just. . Why? The school bell had finally rang but Hyuna was still on the school's rooftop. She watched as the other students walked out of the school building and went home. She was all alone. "Goodbye Minji-yah!" , "Goodbye Hyera-yah!" She heard them said. Why cant she just have one friend. Its not like she's asking for everybody to be her friends but one will do. Just one will do!

 

She wiped her tears away but she couldnt go home yet. What will her Omma say when she see's her wet hair and dirty uniform. It was all because of them. . . It was all their faults. Earlier. . .  "Well,well,well... If it isnt Hyuna?" Hara walked into the classroom. Hyuna just kept reading her book and ignored Hara's presence. That annoyed Hara ofcourse. "Yah! Are you even listening!" She yelled grabbing the book Hyuna had in her hands and threw it to the corner of the classroom."Please dont do this today- I have to study for an exam-" Hyuna pleaded standing up and went to get the book but before she could, Hara grabbed her hair and yanked it. "What? Did you just talk back to me? Say that again!" She shouted, yanking Hyuna's hair aggressively/ "Pl-lease! Stop! It hurts!" Hyuna cried. "Why would you do this to me? We used to be so good friends-" She continued. She heard Hara chuckeled. "We've never been friends hear me! Never! Your not worth my time anyway!" She laughed. She let's go of Hyuna's hair and grabbed a bottle of water that was on the table and opened the cap before pouring all the water on Hyuna's hair. "There you go- Free shower loser!". She said smirking. She threw the bottle away and laughed loudly at Hyuna before walking out of class. Hyuna wiped her tears away.. "Were not friends anymore, Just stranger's with memories"

 

Kai sat next to Hyuna during recess then followed by the other EXO members. "Hello there- Hyu-na-" He said smirking. "Having lunch alone I see?" He chuckeled but Hyuna kept quite, She knew them near her means trouble for her. "Let me help you with your soup-" Kris suggested, holding the bowl of soup on Hyuna's tray before accidently splashed it on her uniform. Hyuna quickly stood up from shocked. "Oh man! Sorry for that!" Kris apologised but obviously lying. "You look good that way- It matches your horrible hair and ugly face-" Sehun commended. "This will surely make it perfect-" Tao said spilling Kimchi on Hyuna's shirt. "Now you look beautiful!" Baekhyun said. Luhan agreed. "You look less like a loser now-" He said laughing. Other students in the cafeteria also laughed with him. Tears were already gathering in Hyuna's eyes. She stormed out of the cafeteria and went to the school's rooftop where she knows she could be alone. As soon as she was there, Her tears slowly rolled down her cheek. She couldnt keep it in anymore.Why?. . Why?. . I hate them all?! She cursed them. She didnt do anything wrong but why did they still treat her that way?! "I wished if I were rich like them I would get revenge! I will! I swear!" She said. She then felt the cold breeze flew through her hair. She got goosebumps. She just stayed there frozen. She skipped class. There's no way she's going to class looking like that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Notes

 

THANKS FOR SUSCRIBING,COMMENTING AND THE LOVELY UPVOTES. APPREACIATE IT A LOT!

AND

UMM. . 

layout by dream_keeper88 | pattern by BOSO