Chapter 3

Star Section-A

Chapter 2

The First Trial[Part1]

 

Kim University's Cafeteria:credits to tumblr



I putted my cellphone back at my bag. Suddenly, Hyunseung stood infront.

 

"About Ms. Im's death,search some clues. Be back here after 45 minutes, we'll held a trial." Then, he went back to his seat.

 

A trial?

 

Then, everyone went in pairs.

 

Hyuna-Tiffany

Hyungseung-Nichkhun

Taecyeon-Wooyoung

Chanyeol-Sandara

Me-IU

 

"IU-ssii,lets go?" I said,she nodded and we first went to the library.

 

...

 

"You search over there, I'm gonna search here." She said, and I followed.

 

I suddenly,remembered that I found a necklace yesterday. This might help us.

 

I searched some clues under the shelves. I found a knife, with some blood stain on it. I immedietly called IU.

 

"IU-ssii, I found a knife" I ran to her and let her see the knife. Her eyes widened.

 

"I found a peace of cloth with blood too." She showed the cloth with blood stain on it. I think its a piece from a long-sleeved shirt.

 

"Suzy! IU!" Sandara called. She was with Chanyeol.

 

"Oh, Sandara! Chanyeol! Where did you search?" I asked.

 

"At the crime scene. Some blood were left over there. So we got a sample." Chanyeol said and showed us a tube with blood.

 

"And, we also found a note." Sandara handed us the note, and we read it.

 

Ms. Im,

Come at library. I need to tell you something.

 

The rest was torned out.

 

"Chanyeol! Sandara! IU! Suzy!" Taecyeon called us,then they ran to us. IU immedietly turned to my other side since Wooyoung was with him.

 

"Taec-ah, where did you search?" I asked.

 

"At the librarian's table" He answered.

 

"We found some shoe trails. We're guessing it was from a leather shoes from a man" Woo showed us the picture from his polaroid camera, which was already printed.

 

"Guys, I found this yesterday" I said and took the necklace from my pocket.

 

"A necklace?" Sandara said. I nodded.

 

"Where did you found that?" Taecyeon asked me.

 

"I went back here yesterday after classes and tried to search some clues near the crime scene" I said briefly.

 

"Guys!" Hyuna shouted. We all turned to them.

 

"We found some finger prints by the library's door" Tiffany said, and raised a tape with some trails of finger prints.

 

Suddenly, our cellphones rang at the same time.

 

"Its Hyunseung. He said lets go back" Hyuna said and we all went back to our classroom.

 

***

Sandara's POV

 

I'm getting nervous. This is the first time we held a trial, even though there were many crime scenes that had already happened.

 

The tables were at the side, the chairs were formed with a circle.

 

I'm getting more nervoused.

 

"Lets start. Lets start first with the clues you saw" Hyunseung said.

 

Suzy raised her hand. "IU and I saw a knife with blood and a cloth." Suzy and IU handed the knife and the cloth. "Also, I found this yesterday" Suzy added and gave Hyunseung the necklace.

 

"Why did you go there?" Hyunseung asked Suzy.

 

"Huh? I-I just wanna investigate" She said.

 

"You're alone right?" He asked again, and Suzy nodded.

 

"Why did you go alone?" Tiffany asked with a raised voice.

 

"A-All of you already went home, and I thought that I could investigate" Suzy said.

 

"Where did you found the necklace?" Hyunseung once again,asked her.

 

"A few meters away from the crime scene. Under a shelf nearby" Suzy said. Hyunseung nodded.

 

"Next, Sandara and Chanyeol, what did you found?" Hyunseung asked us

 

" We got some example of some blood left at the crime scene, and a note"I handed him the sample of blood and the note.

 

"Hmm." Hyunseung examined the blood, while Tiffany examined the note.

 

"The note was torned apart. You didn't saw the other half?" Tiffany asked us.

 

"We didn't saw it even though we find it everywhere. Maybe the murderer torned it" I said. Tiffany and Hyunseung nodded.

 

"Next, Taecyeon and Wooyoung."Hyunseung said.

 

***

Taecyeon's POV

Woo handed Hyunseung the picture.

 

"Where did you saw these footprints?" He asked.

 

"At the librarian's table" I asnwered. He nodded.

 

"Hmm. Next, Tiffany and Hyuna"

To Be Continued



 

Posted by: SayAPink2

Edited by: AlwaysInspiredWriter

Total Students Alive:

10