Chapter 2

Star Section-A

Chapter 2

Lies...

 

Kim University's Library:credits to tumblr

 



I went back at the crime scene. Everything was now clear, only few traces of blood was left. I kneeled and looked a bit closer. But something caught my attention.

 

A chained heart necklace was under the shelves in the library. It was only a few meters from the crime scene.

 

I got it and examined it. Only to notice that the chain was broken apart. This can be one of my clues in Ms. Im's death.

 

Suddenly, someone texted me. I immedietly hid thr necklace in my bag and got my cellphone out. 

 

*From: IU

 

Can you come with me at the restroom? I need you, please*

 

What's happening?

 

...

 

"IU?" I called. I saw her at one of the sinks. Her hands was holding against it and looked at me sadly. 

 

"Suzy-ah..." She rushed to hug me. 

 

"Shh. Tell me what happened?" I patted her back to calm her down. She is already crying.

 

"Wooyoung...I saw him...with a-another girl" She cried again. 

 

"Shh. Its alright. Maybe its just his friend or something. But I'm sure its not his girlfriend." I said. I know that IU has feeling for Wooyoung, but I think she's afraid to tell it to him. 

 

She released the hug and wiped her tears. "Thanks for comforting me, Suz. But I'm such a fool. Why would I cry? As if we're in a relationship right?" She chuckled a little and I smiled.

 

"IU, I think its better if you tell him what you feel. Its for the best right?" I smiled an encouraging smile. She once again hugged me and smiled.

 

"Thanks for the encouragement Suz! You're the best!" Then,she left.

 

...

 

I was walking at the hallway alone. I tought about the necklace again.

 

Whose is  it? 

 

I try to recall who has a necklace in our class. 

 

Tiffany? Yes, I remember she has a necklace but I'm not sure what it looks like.

 

IU? She wore once, but Tiffany got it.

 

Hyuna? I never saw her wore one.

 

Sandara? I don't think so. She just wear them during school occasions.

 

Then whose is it?

 

My toughts were cutted when I recieved another text message.

 

*From: Taecbun

 

Hey Suz! Where are you? I've been waiting for hours-i mean-minutes. Don't tell me you forgot where we are going today? Aish! Just come here ok? :) *

 

Aigoo! I forgot!

 

...

 

"Taec! I'm sorry!" I was catching my breath. I ran from the long hallway to the school's main gate.

 

"Aish! Just forgot about it! Lets just go!" He held my hand and we rode his motorbike going to the mall.

 

***


IU's POV

 

"Wooyoung-ssii!" I called him. He was about to leave the school. He turned to look at me with a shocked face.

 

"Why?" He asked me.

 

"Wooyoung-ah... I like...you" I shyly said.

 

His eyes got bigger, and laughed.

 

"Are you kidding me?" He continued to laugh. Little by little I was being torned apart.

 

"N-No. I-I mean i-it. I l-like y-y-you"

 

"Do you think someone would like a nerd like you?" He once again laughed, a devlish laugh. Soon after, he left.

 

I felt I was crushed. So his nice attidute towards me, was all, a LIE. He was just pretending?!

 

I didn't noticed I was now walking towards home, when it rained hard. I kneeled and and cried. 

 

I started shouting at my heart's content. "I HATE YOU JANG WOOYOUNG!!" Good thing, there was only a few houses around. I kept on shouting. 

 

He's a liar.

 

He's a fool.

 

He's a .

 

Just wait Jang Wooyoung, I'll get revenge.

 

***


Taecyeon's POV

 

I had fun! 

 

Of course, I was with my one and only love.

 

Bae Suji.

 

Suzy.

 

Oh ! I'm blushing. Whenever I think about her, my face automatically forms a smile.

 

I'm going crazy.

 

Soon, Suzy will be mine. My love.

 

***


Suzy's POV

 

Its Tuesday today. I remembered my day with Taec yesterday. Well, I admit I had fun.

 

But something crossed my mind. 

 

IU.

 

Soon, everyone stopped talking and doing what they are doung. Everyone turned at the person by the door.

 

Its IU.

 

Her aura today is different from her usual cheerful and bubbly self.

 

"Why so gloomy nerd?" Tiffany spoke. Everyone laughed, except me, Taec and,.... Woo. He was staring at her with a shocked face.

 

What happened?

 

"Hey nerd! You're frozen! Move! I can't see daylight you !" Hyunseung said and throwed a paper at IU, 

 

but she caught it and throwed at the floor. 

 

Everyone was shocked. 

 

She went beside my seat, putted her earphones on, and started reading a book. Still, everyone was quiet.

 

She got her phone and I assumed she change her music, but I was wrong.

 

I recieved a message, and everyone looked at me, except IU.

 

*From: IU

 

Can we talk later? Meet me at the restroom by lunch time.*

 

Something really wrong.


Posted by: SayAPink2

Edited by: AlwaysInspiredWriter



Total Students Alive:

10