She and Her...

Accidentally In Love? Or Not...

 

 

“Hyung, are you sure you don’t want to make a police report on her missing?” Junsu asked Yoochun who was sitting near the kitchen counter with a glass of cold water in his hands.

 

He slightly shook the glass of water, making the ice clank to each other. They have been searching her for days, but to no avail. Yoochun then found a letter left by his sister on his bedside table, telling him not to worry about her. The most worrying part of the letter was that she reminded him not to look for her. Even if he objected Dae Na’s request, he still wouldn’t know where to look for her. Though with Junsu’s help, both of them still couldn’t find her anywhere.

 

“No. She just needed some time alone. She’ll come back. I promise.” Yoochun replied with a monotonous tone.

 

Junsu sighed in defeat as he was not able to convince Yoochun. “Fine. But we’ll report to the police if we feel something is not right with her okay?” he asked for confirmation and Yoochun nodded.

 

Both Junsu and Yoochun knew how hard it might be for Dae Na to forget Jaejoong. They were the perfect couple. They were like the pieces of puzzles been put together. In other words, they were meant for each other. But fate has something else in store for Dae Na.

 

---------------------------------------

 

The room was in utter silence. A huge clock on the wall was ticking the seconds away as they both sat in soundlessness, stationary in their seats. Both of them were still holding onto the fruit and vegetable they were about to throw a few minutes ago. She had the watermelon on her lap while he hugged the pumpkin tightly to his chest. A few minutes passed, they heard the door being opened as a woman in her late thirties entered with towels in her hands.

 

She handed one each to both of them who took them with a nod. They were wiping their face and neck clean as the woman took a deep breath before she started the conversation. “Now, care to explain to me what happened back there?” she calmly asked with authority in her voice.

 

“He started it!”

 

“She started it!” they both yelled at the same time. They exchanged glares as they both scoffed at each other.

 

The woman sat behind her desk, hands clasp together as she studied their faces before she spoke again. “I don’t care who started it. You are both in it and both of you will take responsibilities to your actions.”

 

“Responsibilities? What do you mean Mrs. Kim?” Yunho asked curiously.

 

“Punishments. Honestly speaking, I have never thought that you would be involved in something like this Yunho.” She simply stated as Dae Na’s mouth was slightly opened.

 

“P-punishments? What kind of punishments?” she asked, stuttering. Clearly, no one likes punishments.

 

“Volunteer work. Starting by tomorrow, both of you will do a week of volunteer work in this village when needed. You will start by cleaning up the mess you made earlier at the market.” Mrs. Kim informed as she started checking through the files on her desk. Both of them stayed in silence as her words were sinking in their brain. “No objections. Understood?” she questioned.

 

“Yes, Mrs. Kim.” They both chorused. Mrs. Kim dismissed them and they bowed to her before leaving her office. Outside, Iseul and Changmin were waiting for them on the bench nearby.

 

“Dae Nae! Yunho oppa!” Iseul called out to them. Changmin went running towards them and snatched both the watermelon and pumpkin away from them.

 

“Omma can whip up delicious deserts with these. Thanks guys!” he thanked the both of them. Seemed like the only one who was happy about the incident just now was Changmin because of the free food they got.

 

“You guys must be punished right? Knowing Mrs. Kim she wouldn’t let this get away so easily.” Iseul guessed when she read the expressions on their faces.

 

“I have to do a week of volunteer work with him!” Dae Na pointed angrily towards Yunho.

 

“Excuse me, it’s not like I enjoy the punishment either.” Yunho scoffed while wiping his face with a towel.

 

Not wanting any more arguments, Dae Na pulled Iseul’s hands and walked away. “Let’s go home Iseul-ah. I want to get cleaned up.” She mumbled with a sigh.

 

After the girls left, Changmin approached Yunho. “You really have issues hyung. What is really the problem here?” he asked.

 

“I don’t want to talk about it anymore.” He shrugged and started to go home by foot. Changmin skipped behind him while trying to juggle both the pumpkin and watermelon.

 

“I can’t believe it. Do you notice something about Dae Na?” Yunho suddenly asked when Changmin was able to catch up with his pace.

 

“Notice what hyung?” he eagerly asked.

 

“Her eyes… those deep brown sparkly eyes. They were just like hers…” Yunho sighed as his mouth curved into a smile at the thought. The thought of her. He never got bored gazing into those brown orbs or hers. He could get lost in them all day. He especially loved it when she smiled, her eyes were sparkling brighter than the stars.

 

And Dae Na’s eyes were just like hers. He didn’t notice this trait at first, but when he did, he couldn’t forget about them. There was just something about Dae Na that made his heart question more. Questions that might lead to a lot of things. Maybe good or maybe even bad? No one really knew fate’s twist.

 

“Really? They were just like hers?” Changmin asked in disbelieve as Yunho fasten his pace towards his house.

------------------------

another update~! please do comment & subscribe~!

thnx for the ones who comments & subscribed