Full Of Love

Accidentally In Love? Or Not...

 

 

Running at the speed of lightning, Dae Na dashed out of the house without even bothering to have breakfast. “Omo! I’m so late!” She hollered as she slipped on her shoes. She ran all the way from the house to the market, hitting a garbage ban and almost kicking a cat in the process.

As soon as she arrived at the market, she quickly bowed and apologized a few times without even looking around her. “I’m sorry Mrs. Kim! I’m really really sorry! I didn’t mean to be late, you see-” her sentence was cut off when she lifted her head up too look around her.

There was no one in sight except for Yunho who was staring at her weirdly while holding onto a broom in one hand and trash bag in the other. “Uhm… w-where’s Mrs. Kim?” she asked, blushing at her actions just now.

Yunho chuckled and shook his head before he replied. “There’s no one here except us. Hurry and get to work.” He ordered and passed the broom to Dae Na who took it and started working.

She was swiping off the vegetables remains at the stalls while Yunho was busy collecting all the garbage into a black plastic bag. She was seriously doing her work, not even caring the presence of Yunho near her. Yunho on the other hand, couldn’t help to steal glances at Dae Na every now and then. They did their work in total silence. Only the sounds of brushing, swiping and throwing could be heard. The atmosphere turned into and awkward silence in just a few minutes.

Yunho didn’t know if he should start a conversation with her just to pass the time away, but he was afraid that it might turn out to another fight. Dae Na on the other hand, was contemplating whether she should ask Yunho a few questions herself. In the end, she decided to wait for him to speak first.

Dae Na was cleaning off the rotten fruits and vegetables when a few rats popped out from the rotten fruits. “Ahh! Help me!” she yelped while jumping in shock, dropping the broom in the process.

Yunho heard her scream and quickly ran towards her. “What’s wrong? Is everything okay?” he asked in a concerned tone. Dae Na pointed frantically at the rats. Yunho just sighed and used the broom to chase them off.

A rat ran passed Dae Na’s foot as she jumped and clung to the next thing beside her. She was unconsciously clinging to Yunho who was standing beside her at that time. He who was shocked quickly coughed to get her attention. She widened her eyes as she let go off him and blushed slightly pink. “Sorry.” She mumbled.

“Hey, what that on your head? Is that a cockroach?” he asked, pointing to her head. Dae Na despised insects the most out of all living things in this world. She skipped up and down while flailing her arms, trying to get the insect off of her.

“Get it off! Get it off now!” she screamed as she ran in circles around Yunho.

Yunho grabbed her wrist to stop her from running and picked up the cockroach with ease. He giggled as held the dead cockroach up for Dae Na to see. “There’s nothing to be afraid of. It’s dead already.”

Dae Na stopped running, still feeling a little scared. “I-I’m n-not scared… cockroaches are unhygienic… that’s all.” She pouted, keeping her distance away from Yunho and the filthy insect. “Throw it away then.” She ordered, her voice stuttering.

Yunho was about to throw it but he stopped at the thought of how fun it is to . “I still have a lot of work to do. You throw it.” he commanded, shoving the cockroach in her face.

“What?! N-no! Y-you do it!” she gasped as Yunho came closer and closer to her with it. Yunho was smirking as he continued teasing her with the insect. At last, he threw the cockroach towards her who ran away to avoid it. Yunho brushed his hands clean while laughing at the sight of the terrified Dae Na.

Unfortunately, Dae Na ran all the way towards the middle of the road as a car was coming towards her from the other direction. She heard the horn from the car as she stopped in her tracks. She was shocked to do anything as her foot was glued to the road. The car horn was getting louder as the driver signaled for Dae Na to move away from the road, but she still stood stationary.

She closed her eyes shut, bracing herself for whatever might happen next. *Jaejoong oppa…* That was all that in her mind at that time. Before the car could hit her, she felt a pair of hands grabbing onto her and pulling her to the side of the road.

She bumped into a tall and hard figure while breathing heavily. She started to breathe slowly, trying to calm her rapid heartbeats. “Are you okay?” the figure asked. Then, she realized she had bumped to Yunho and was now wrapped around his arms. They were sort of hugging, except Yunho was protecting her. He loosened his hug and looked down at Dae Na while staring deep into her eyes. Dae Na nodded slightly as an answer to him. She felt her heart skipped a beat and her breath caught in as she blushed. Having those charming dark brown eyes staring down at her, sure made her hyperventilate like crazy.

You should be more careful.” Yunho mumbled with his deep, soothing voice that managed to calm her down. His tone of voice was different than the one she used to hear. She heard him sigh heavily as he pulled Dae Na back into his embrace.

Strangely enough, she didn't let go of him though. Somehow, she wanted this moment to last even if it's for a few more seconds. His manly arms were so comfy to lean on. Dae Na felt really safe in his arms. Like nothing in this world could pull her away from him and nothing would happen to her if she stayed in his arms. They were comfortable, safe and somehow full of love. They were exactly like Jaejoong’s hugs. She missed them very much, most importantly Jaejoong himself. A tear unconsciously ran down her cheeks.

Yunho heard her soft sobbing as he glanced down at Dae Na. He pulled away from the hug and cupped her cheeks so that she faced him. “I’m sorry. It’s okay now, you’re safe.” He comforted her as more tears fell down her cheeks. Yunho didn’t know the real reason she cried, he simply thought that she was still in shock of the accident just now. Hearing no answer from her, he decided to bring her back home. Maybe rest was all that she needed to calm her down. He picked her up bridal style and walked home from the market.

As soon as he rang the doorbell, Iseul opened the door. She gasped at the sight of Dae Na being carried in Yunho’s arms. Yunho entered and asked her where Dae Na was staying in as he followed Iseul up the stairs. Dae Na cried herself to sleep while Yunho was bringing her home. He placed her gently on the bed and left the room, closing the door before him.

“What happened oppa?” Iseul asked when they were downstairs. Mrs. Shim and Changmin were also there.

“She almost got hit by a car and I saved her. I guess she was still in shock.” He simply replied while heading to the door.

“Thank you Yunho. Thank goodness you were there.” Mrs. Shim smiled and waved him goodbye. Yunho bowed and walked to his house next door.

----------------------------------------------------

updated! *sigh* it was pretty hard to write this chapter. i always get confused on what to write. LOL XD so~ how do you like it?

^^* do you like my chapters so far? please leave a comment~!