When He saw Me

My Corpse Bride

"GO! RUN! HIDE! Escape till you can! Don't head to the forest a life or death situation is out there waiting for you. A man who would like to see you die is on his way here.!" He said but after that we came out running forgetting what the driver told us we wen straight to the forest and run with all our might. Together with my loyal friends Amber, Victoria, Luna, and Krystal. 

We heard a gunshot not so far from where we're located. Shock written all over our face when suddenly someone called us from behind and shot Vic unnie. I cried and cried. The bullet went strait to her heart she was still half alive when I tried to went closer to her but Amber stopped me.

"Sulli! No! You need to go." Amber said holding me.

"B-but. No! W-what about y-you?! I wont (sob) leave (sob) you behind (sob)" I burst into tears but they we're still pushing me. 

"Go Sulli! Go!!!!!" Luna unnie said with tears falling in hear eyes. Then *BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG!* Four gunshot. *Gasp* 

"Luna Unnie!!!!!! NOOOOOO!!! ahhuhuhuhuhu!!!!" 

"Nooo!!! Nooo!!! NOOO!!! Unnie!!! Unnie!!!!"

"Plsss!!! Don't die!!!! D-don't leave us unnie!!!! Luna unnie!!!!"

I was crying hardly while hugging Vic unnie and Luna unnie. So was Amber and Krystal. But Amber managed to push me away. She want's me to run and save my life for them. But I know I will still end up same way as them so why leave them?! We promised we will die together.! No one must be left behind but why are they doing this?

"B-But We m-made a-a p-promise.?" I asked them both

"Sulli you know we love you! Live for us. live our dream accomplish everything." Krystal said softly."Baby sull you need to understand. If it's time it's time, we can't delay our future. Now GO! Hurry!!! Run!!! Live!!! HIDE!!!' Amber screamed. and with that I dashed of to the woods and heard multiple gunshot's. I was crying and running and running and running and running. I never stop running till I reached a creak. I saw 6 figures. 4 was men was bathing, the other 2 was talking. I started to run to their direction. I went closer and closer. One guy saw me standing, then I continued to run to his way. I know that he was a bit puzzled about me. I was wearing my wedding gown with a messy hair and face, shoes on my hands and blood all over my dress. I reached the guys hand when someone grab me from behind and stab me near the heart. The guy froze and hid in the rocks his colleagues didn't notice my appearance that's why the guy who stab me didn't touch them. Blood rushed from the wound to my frozen body. I faced the man and it was... It was him... I saw his face. A face I will never forget to death reach me. He turned his back and returned to the depths of the forest. The guy who saw me went near my body which was lying in the waters. I was still alive that time. I asked him to help me get up and when I did I went to the place where my friends where. I laid in between them and held their hands.

"Huhuhuhu! Unnies, Krystal I'm s-s-sorry! Sulli can't abide to your request. Sorry!" I said as my last words and one last breath. 

DEATH was their. Me, Vic unnie, Amber, Luna unnie and Krystal. All in the ground cold and lifeless.

END of FLASHBACK

Since I reached this place I am in now I always wonder where the guy who helped me before. I know he's someone dear to me before that incident happened. I just know. And that girl she's familiar as well as the guys in the creek.

Now back to this guy who just propose to me. Well I'm gonna be married.!! I run down to Vic unnie and rest to show the ring, then run back up to head to my husband-to-be. As soon as I saw him I came to approach him but why is he crying? He's cursing himself, b-because he proposed to me. He's in a worst state. This would be the right time so I pat his shoulders, he turned to face me but I went the other way and he saw me.

SHOCK! Was written all over his face and BOGSH! He fell and block out.

 

Thank you and sorry to my subscribers.! I didn't update yestrday and I have so small updates.... Ahhhmmm... Just having hard time finnding Inspiration but don't worry I will.... :) Thank you and Saranghe...!!! <3