Proposal Denied

My Corpse Bride

Minho's POV

"You can do it Choi Minho! Waiting!" I said as I look at my reflection through the mirror infront of me. I can say I'm a perfect bachelor and gentleman as they say. You might be wondering on what's going on but today I'm proposing to my long time girlfriend Yuri and if she accepts our wedding will be held the next week and it will take place in the most expensive and largest cathedral in the whole wide world. I have this planned since th day I asked her out and it was back in college days. Now back to the wedding. We will have the reception in Philippines, Boracay in particular. I mean her parents want me for her because of wealth and money so why not show them? Anyways I am now heading towards our meeting place in the woods near the small pond. I already ask my friend if they could please decorate the whole place and thankfully that did. 

I arrived at exactly 9:00 p.m and she's arriving at 9:30 so I guess me and my buddies still have time to talk and chitchat for a bit.

9:30

"Good Evening love" I treated her and kissed her checks. She blushed red and said her greetings to. We started to eat our 3 course meal. And when we're done I tilted my head to see her.

"Yuri We've been together since the last 5 years and now I think is the right time to do this." Good I didn't stutter. I kneeled down in front of her and gave him a small red velvet box. She opened it and found the ring. 

"W-what's this all about Minho?" She asked utterly confused.

" Yuri my love will you marry me?" I finally asked her. "W-what? N-no no no no!!! This can't be! No I won't! I won't marry you!" She said as if she was seeing me as a killer or like I was threatening her life. It pains me to see the horrid expression she showed me. It was something I never saw before. 

Heading home I was disappointed with meself. How can I just let her run like I was some kind of a criminal. That things I can handle but what broke my heart is when she purposely throw the diamond ring I gave her. It took me 3 long hours to find it. I'm now miserable I wan to die.

0_0 " O-ommo! No I will never ever die! I will not die I want to live. I love my life!" I said running around my room while screaming. I fainted because of the thought of dying. Aarrrgg! "I'm NOT gonna die and I never will!!!" I shoot up from bed screaming. Running down stairs and went to my mommy to hug her. Sh embraced me tightly and that made me calm down. It is now 12 a.m and I'm thinking of strolling around the forest. I brought with me the engagement ring and wedding ring. I reached the part near the stream so I decided to sit and relax for a while. I was staring blankly at the things I held. I walked mindlessly in the forest. I kneeled down in front of something and said my lines when I proposed to Yuri. I added some lines because I like to feel corny. Kekekeke.!

"It's been 5 long years since I longed for your present . I waited for the rich timing to come but now I know deep in my heart that I love you and I wanna be with you... Forever." And inserted the ring to a wood which looks a lot like a lady's hands.

 

Good night to all... short update sorry.   :)