Dealing with Pain

My Corpse Bride

"It's been 5 long years since I longed for your present . I waited for the rich timing to come but now I know deep in my heart that I love you and I wanna be with you... Forever." And inserted the ring to a wood which looks a lot like a lady's hands. I finally came back to my sense, I pulled the ring out but the hell it's stuck.

"What the hell! It's stuck! Bad luck. Really unlucky Choi Minho.! Your a big disgrace." I stood up and started to bang my fist in my head. I know it hurts but I don't care. Hours passed and I'm still shouting at random things. I cried and cried and cried. I don't have the slightest idea of stopping anytime soon. I just want to cry my heart out. I don't care if they see me as an for crying over a girl but can you blame me? Is it wrong to love? 

Sulli's POV

A party is being held here in the land where lost souls are found. We are the one who can't enter heaven because we need help, some to find someone they sinned and say sorry, some needs enough prayers, some needs justice and some needs to find their physical body. I for one needs to find justice and my physical body. Humans call our place the purgatory (So I guess that's the right term. hehehe). Other spirits down here feel lonely because they died without saying good bye to their love ones. But me and my friends are all here, you might wonder why they call me corpse bride. haha! Now this's the story behind a Corpse Bride.

Flashback

June 7th- My Wedding Day

A maiden wrapped in white cloth, glowing and full of life. Choi Sulli, yes it's me. I was just a 18 year old girl when my parents arrange me to marriage I never agreed to happen. A guy name ChoiZa was to be my husband. Last March 29th my 18th birthday was when my parents announced about our marriage so my celebration turned out as an engagement party. Preparation for the wedding begun w/out my cooperation,my mom know's how I feel but still they want it to happen. I always want to get a husband out of true love but this dreamy fairy tale of mine is destroyed by my ungrateful parents, at this young age I earn dollars of money, I tutor foreign students, take part time job as model and actor, work in internet website's and etc. but it wasn't enough my dad want's more. Wealth was the correct term why he agreed for his daughter to be given away. To marry a complete stranger following their will. I simply can't denay to my parent's decision, they take over to all my possession even with the last thing my ex boyfriend gave me before we broke up because of another girl. I was in middle school back then and he cheated to my best friend Yuri. SO back to the wedding.

"Sulli dear time to go.!" Vic unnie yelled from outside. 

"Commmmiiinnggg!!" I replied to her.

"Ommo Sull! Your gonna be a wife!" Krystal and the rest of the girls shrieked.

"GOSH! I didn't even see the guy and yet your exited as hell." 

"WHAT!!!???" they said in unison.

"Yeah! My stupid, freekin stressful parents arranged it. And I invited you because I have a plan." I said and wiggle my eyebrows.

"What?" Amber said bored.

"We're getting away.! Yeah!!!!"

"HUH?" the word are you kidding me is written all over their pretty faces but yet they still agree on the plan. They love me so much that they're willing to risk everything just to save me.

We started the plan and each one of us is confident to say that it will go to success but we never knew what was approaching. Ahead of us was a plan plotted by ChoiZa the guy I need to marry. We were on our way to the woods where me and my prince charming and bff would hang out. Near the place our van stopped and I was confused it was suppose to go all the way down to the woods but it didn't. The driver faced me with teary eye.

"Miss Sull! I know you worked hard but I can't do this." He released a sob then got a gun out. Surprised by the sudden crying I asked him what's the problem and he simply answered. 

"GO! RUN! HIDE! Escape till you can! Don't head to the forest a life or death situation is out there waiting for you. A man who would like to see you die is on his way here.!" He said but after that we came out running forgetting what the driver told us we wen straight to the forest and run with all our might. Together with my loyal friends Amber, Victoria, Luna, and Krystal. 

 

Good night readers need to sleep I will double update with this story and "My Fake Husband." ANyyeong! Lovelots...!!! :)