First Day With The Love Poison

OverDose (Discontinuing/Unfinished)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seohyun sight for the un-counted time at Exo behavor ,They were asking her on a date ;asking if the could arrive her at school and they even wanted to sleep in her room .

"No ,no and absloutly No!" shouted Seohyun as she closed her bedroom door .

"Hyunnie!" Exo whined as they went to thier rooms .

*Next day i'm going to school early ,5 A.M if it takes me* thougt Seohyun as she made her clock to ring at 5 o'clock .

"I better sleep now!" she wishpered as she put on her headphones and started to listen to her favourite song 'Take A Bow' .

and soon she fall asleep ,forgetting to turn the muzic off so she didn't hear the clock ringing voice ,but she was awaken by the loud voice and crack on the door .

"Seohyun wake up! ,it's 7.30" said Yoona as she banged the door hard .

"Let me sle.....7.30?" said Seohyun as she ran to the bathroom and took a reallly fast shower as in 2 minutes got her clothes on and got out from her room after 5 minutes ,and checked the clock .

"Are.You.ing.Kedding.Me?" asked Seohyun as she looked at Yoona ,it was 5.3 A.M in the morning .

"You want to wake up 5 o'clock  but you didn't so i waked you up because they're waiting for you to go to class with them" said Yoona and pointed at Exo who was stading with a smile on their faces .

"Hell no!" said Seohyun and ran to the door ,but Taeyeon and Tiffany were blocking it with a wide smile .

"Hell Yes!" said Taeyeon and wi

Please log in to read the full chapter