The Start Of The Plan!!!

OverDose (Discontinuing/Unfinished)
Please log in to read the full chapter

* The Next Morning :

Seohyun walked downstaries to be syrprized all of Exo are sitting down eatng even BaekHanHun she slaped her self to see if she isn't dreaming but she felt pain.

*Yep ,I'm awake!* Seo thought.

"Seobaby ,why are you slapping yourself in the morning?!" asked Fany while looking at her.

"Nothing unnie ,It's just that it's not usally to see all of them waking up early~" said Seohyun and pointed at Exo.

"Yes ,We woke them up!" said Yoona while smiling widly at Seohyun who smirked in retern.

"Unnies you should tell me how you woke them up ,because i always try but couldn't!" said Seohyun and looked at Exo with a wide smile more like a smirk ;Exo just shot her a glance but that didn't stop her.

"I just shouted at them ,Oh! and the one who doesn't want to wake up ,I wake him up with pouring water on him~" said Taeyeon then high fived Seohyun...

 

***

 

 

After they ate dinner Seohyun and Exo was leaving for school.

"Unnies ,aren't you coming?" asked Seohyun ,Because she see them sitting with out moving...

"No ,Seo you can go ;we have something to talk about and Taeyeon is sick~" said Yoona *Hope she believe* thought Yoona . Seohyun nod and waved to them before she goes to her car and drove away.

 

***

 

 

When Seohyun arrived alot of boys were wating for her once she got out from her car , Exo eyes were like O.O because of shouk ; Seohyun was wearing something that she has never wore :

But they had to admit ,She looked Beutiful! *Holy ! she looks super hot~* thought all Exo ,But they notcie the boys who were around her saying "Seohyun you look hot!'' ..

Kai was about to give her his sweater but Baekhyun was faster than him . he quikle went to Seohyun and but his jace on her and told her "WTH are you wearing , Seohyun?".

"It's not that i wanted to wear it! ,But those unnies of me forced me to wear it~" she said while grapping the jacet tight then she closed it , so only her legs were reaveled.

"Aish fine! let's go to class before there are more!" said Sehun and walked next to Seohyun.

While they were walking students were looking at Seohyun , but only to find Exo's cold eyes staring at them.

Seohyun was looking down of empressed ; then she heard "the little finally , Showed her self?" she knew that voice ,The Snsd *****.

She lifted her head only to find yuri was being pushed to the lockers and Kai was about to hit her ,

"Kai oppa! leave her alone , she doesn't deserve it and she hasn't looked at her self in the mirror~" said Seohyun before grapping Kai hand and walking with Exo

"We'renot done !" shouted Sunny and helped Yuri.

"I'm done , Sl

Please log in to read the full chapter