2

Sent To Protect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghee watched the boy's as they conversed. She was sat in the far end of the warehouse. Which was stupid, With her hearing she could hear everything like they were next to her. Sighing she got up from her seat and walked over.

"Hey we haven't finished talking." Taeil complained.

"Yeah, Yeah... I could hear everything you were saying from over there." She pointed behind her. "Advanced hearing remember." She shook her head before leaning over and grabbing an apple from the table, Replacing it with a piece of paper. "Come find me once you have made your... Choice. Your all welcome to come and stay the night too." She shrugged before teleporting out the building and into her Appartment living room. Placing the apple down on theblack coffee table, She walked through the living room to the bathroom. It was 2:30am and to be honest just talking to the Block B boy's had tired her out. She wasn't used to talking, Or being with one or more people for such along time.

Stipping off her clothing, She got under her bed cover's falling asleep almost instantly.

It was late in the afternoon, 2:30pm when Yonghee was woken up by the sound of somene knocking on her door. Getting up, She used her power of time, Too freeze anyone who came in the building. Giving herself a while to shower and change. Once out of the shoulder. She didn't bother drying her hair and got dressed in a pair of baggy short's and a black tank top. Walking to the front door, She opened it before unfreezing time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter