Couple Ring

Fake relationship into what??

Jinri's P.O.V

 

The rays of sunlight, I can feel its warmth as it passes through my window. It's morning already! I need to get up! I took my phone if someone texted. If my baby texted me already.

 

I got a morning text from him! ^^ the last time I remembered he left me a message was already days ago. Well, I understand him. He's just too focus for their competition. :)

 

"Good morning baby. I'll see you in school today. Okay? Iloveyou :* -Ljoe"

 

After I read his text, I quickly went to the bathroom to have some shower.

 

I rode a bus today, coz my school is kinda far from our house. I stopped at the shop to buy a couple ring.

 

As I went inside the store, I saw someone familiar today. It's L, again.

 

"Oh hi, gonna buy a necklace for Ljoe?" He gave me a smile.

 

"No, I'm going to buy our couple ring." I said.

 

"Isn't it too expensive?" He asked.

 

"Yes it is. I earned a lot for this.." I smiled.

 

"He must be lucky having you as his girlfriend." He said.

 

"You're lucky too to have Krystal as your girlfriend. She's the dream girl of all." I said.

 

"Lucky? It doesn't mean that she's pretty, I'll be lucky. Having serious relationship with her is quite impossible. Everything is just for fame and fun. That's all." He smirked. "That's why Ljoe is lucky." He added.

 

I didn't expect someone like him would say that. O.o

 

I finally get the couple ring, "L, I need to go."

 

"I insist. Ride my motor." He offered.

 

So I accepted his offer, L drives so safe :)

 

"L, what did you buy at the store?" I asked.

 

"Necklace for my mum."

 

"The last time I saw you, you bought a bouquet for her. You really love her, don't you?" I said.

 

"I really do. She's the woman I'm loving so much right now." He softly said.

 

"How many serious relationships did you have?" I asked.

 

"Relationships? I had a lot! But serious? None. I just want to have fun."