My Boyfriend

Fake relationship into what??

Author's P.O.V

Yoo Jinri wakes up early to make some breakfast for her boyfriend, Ljoe. Ljoe is kindba busy practicing for their dance competition. Jinri went to the place of TeenTop.

 

She knocked. *tok tok*

 

Changjo quickly opened the door.

 

"Noona! You're here!" Changjo said as he saw her. "Come in." He added.

 

Ricky saw the food, "You're right in time noona, we're so hungry!" He made a sad face.

 

Jinri gives Ljoe a hug, "Happy monthsary baby!"

 

Ljoe was surprised, "Omo. It's our monthsary today? I forgot. I'm so sorry baby."

 

"It's fine, I understand why you don't text me always these past few days. I want you to win the contest!" Jinri exclaimed.

 

Jinri set the food on the table.

 

"The food is too much! You cooked this all?" C.A.P asked.

 

"Yes." She answered.

 

"Come on, let's eat!" Chunji said.

 

"I gotta go, I need to go to the flower shop. There will be lots of customers today." She uttered.

 

"Take care!" Teen top said as she went out the door.

 

~~

Ljoe's point of view

 

"Hyung, you love noona right?" Ricky asked.

 

"Why??" I was shocked as he asked me a random question.

 

"You must answer me with a YES!" He said. "And if you really love her, why are you dating Krystal?" He added.

 

Ricky is right. I don't know why, but my mouth automatically shut. I think I'm falling for Krystal, should I break up with Jinri? The feeling of being in love with Jinri has been gone, I've fallen out of love with her. What will I do?