Effort for my boyfriend

Fake relationship into what??

Jinri's P.O.V

 

I went to the flower shop where I work. Since my omma isn't with us, and our oppa has a new family, my brother Zelo and I are responsible for ourselves.

 

I went inside and smell the freshness of thebflowers.

 

*Why did Ljoe forget our monthsary? Why did he even forget to buy me some flowers? O stop it Jinri! You're boyfriend is just busy for their dance contest* I said in the back of my mind.

 

"Excuse me, how much is the bouquet of Red roses?" A customer asked.

 

I didn't recognize the guy, It's L of Infinite.

 

"20bucks.." I said.

 

"Can I have one?" He said.

 

"Is this for your girlfriend?" I asked.

 

"No, for my omma. I know you, you're the girlfriend of Ljoe, right?" He smirked.

 

"Yes I am. Wait, i'll let them fix your bouquet." I pick some fresh red roses and bring them at our bouquet center to make a beautiful bouquet.

 

"Sir, can you wait for a while? It'll be taking a few minutes to finish the bouquet." I said to him.

 

"It's fine, so are you gonna watch the competition? Ljoe will be so happy if you'll be there. But they're not gonna win, Infinite will have the trophy." L boastfully uttered.

 

"I believe they're going to win." I humbly said.

 

After a while, the bouquet was already done. So he left already. I need to have some overtime. I've been earning so much to buy a couple ring for me and Ljoe. After this night, I'm going to have my salary!

 

The sun sets. My boss gave me my salary so I went home happily. As I went home, I saw my little brother Zelo, practicing some dance steps.

 

"Noona, you're late. You should've called me to pick you up at the flower shop. It's not safe for you to go home alone this late. What took you so long?" He stopped dancing just to scold me. ^^ just kidding, he's just worried about me.

 

"Overtime aegie.." I answered him.

 

"Overtime? For what?" Zelo asked.

 

"I'm going to buy a couple ring for me and Ljoe." I said.

 

"Noona, keep this in mind. If Ljoe hyung breaks your heart, I'll break his face in return!" Zelo said, he's really protected ^^

 

"He won't to that.." I smiled at him. "By the way, are you also gonna join the competition?" I added.

 

"Yes Noona, B.A.P is so determined to fight them all!" He proudly said.

 

"Good luck, zelo. I want to sleep already. Don't stay up late okay?" I gave him a goodnight hug then I went upstairs in my room.

 

I laid on my bed and took my phone, Ljoe isn't texting. *sigh* I'm gonna buy our couple ring tomorrow morning so I need to sleep now.

 

"Goodnight my Ljoe, I love you so much :*" I left him a goodnight message then fall asleep.

 

 

 

--

Author's note:

Hi! :) I hope you even enjoy reading this chapter ^^

Subscribe and leave your comments please :(

Thankyouuuu! <3