Not an update, but must read.

FIGHTING FOR LOVE II. {Sequel to Fighting for LOVE}

Hello guys *^* Sorry I couldn't update! *cough cough* as you can see, I catched a cold the last time I updated because my sister wanted an ice cream, but she couldn't finish it so I had to... So yeah, *I find it pretty gross XP*

 

Btw, I will reveal some parts later or may update!

 

Also, there were three person, first was from VIXX and the two were from B.A.P!

 

VIXX was: Ravi and B.A.P was: Daehyun and Himchan!

 

If you're reading this and you know it's you, then comment that it's you! Btw, do any of you have Instagram or twitter? Then follow me!

 

Instagram: @vixxoworld and twitter: @2Kpop_Princess9

Also, so if you guys know, this fanfic has three main characters: Kris, HongBin and You!

The meaning of the story is a Complicated Love Triangle between the OC and it's step brother Kris, and HongBin (That little jerk) as the fiancee(suppose to be) or Boyfriend (Correction: EX-boyfriend). 

Also, so you guys will stop hating my beanie, He will become a good guy soon, how's that?*wriggles eyesbrows* :) 

I hope you all will hate the other OCs, VENUS. (The group that I created on Chapter 3) If you guys don't know who they are, check on chapter 3 :)! Also, some members aren't bad.

Leah, Nae Hi and Jaeyeon are nice :) So... Hate only on the three XD Specially the b*tch, Heon Ie XD.

Leah, Nae Hi and Jaeyeon will help Ji Young(the oc) to change HongBin!

So, PLEATH WAIT FOR *LE CHAPTER :)