Flirts, Fakes, Rival: VENUS

FIGHTING FOR LOVE II. {Sequel to Fighting for LOVE}

This is a continue of Chapter 2 guys :*


ALLISON

The others kept dancing to girl group songs so i just had to tag along. Well they are pretty fun. They're so fun to be with. I'm not telling that i never had fun with them, i'm telling that this is the best day i had with them. I was dancing with them until i saw Ravi with some girl who i believe is called 'Rina' from the new hot girl group on top now, VENUS. Their new top hit 'Give me All' Started playing.

                                               

                                                              Boy, you're talking with tension, what's with the friction? (Hey~)

                                                         Hey, stop being nervous. It's just me who's looking. (la~la~ lookin') 

                                                            You don't need to be nervous. (Huuu~) 'Cause i ain't talking bad!

    Boy you don't need to be rich. You don't need to be hot. You don't need to be smooth or rough. Just give me all you have. No need formalities~ (formalities~) Yeah~ Oh~ Yeah~ Oh~ (Yeah yeah~ OH)

                                          Boy, i got it all with me. Just come with me and be free. We can do it all night, without caring about the noise.

                                                    Oh~ Look at what you doin'. Making such a mess. YEAh~YEAH~YEAH~

 

                                                         You don't need to be nervous. (Huuu~) 'Cause i ain't talking bad!

 Boy you don't need to be rich. You don't need to be hot. You don't need to be smooth or rough. Just give me all you have. No need formalities~ (formalities~) Yeah~ Oh~ Yeah~ Oh~ (Yeah yeah~ OH)

 

                                                                               V.E.N.U.S in the house~

Yo baby what you got? You don't need to hide it now~ now~ now! I know everything, oh boy you don't think i'm a stalker. Just wanna know more. I even know what time you sleep and wake up. Yeah. People do mistakes. No need to be cool~ (cool~) You don't need to be hot (hot~) Just listen to me and i'll tell you what you need to know, boy. Think of this as a fairytale, we'll have a happy ending. No sad, no hurt. Just fair love~ No Romeo or Juliet here. So now what? (Yeah~!)

Boy, you don't need to be rich. You don't need to be hot. You don't need to be smooth or rough. Just give me all you have. No need formalities. Yeah~ Oh~ Yeah~ Oh~ (Yeah yeah~ OH~!)

                                                                         

                                                                      As the song ended, they introduced theirselves. 

"Anneyong Haseyo~ We are V.N.S, VENUS!" They bowed. "Anneyong Haseyo! Nae Hi imnida! I am VENUS' leader and main dancer." The tanned-skin colored  girl with white-ish pink hair bowed. She looks similar to HakYeon huh? I grinned and frowned, looking pissed at them.  "Annyeong Haseyo. Leah imnida." A quiet-looking women introduced quietly. Next was a girl who's as Hyper as Ken. "Annyeong Haseyo! JaeYeon imnida!" She bowed like a hyper-human who just ate so much chocolates. "Annyeong Haseyo~ Rina imnida! Rapper of VENUS and eldest in the maknae line!" So she's

Rina. Huh? Rapper? Rina? Eldest In maknae Line? Just like Ravi. Next one looks like HongBin. "Annyeong I am Heon Ie and I am the visual and 'mini artwork' of VENUS." A tall, HongBin-looking women introduced. Heon Ie? Oh she's the girl HongBin is dating. HongBin dumped Yura for her. But I bet Yura's not over him yet.  And lastly, a girl who's one of the tallest among them. "Hi i'm Hyunmi~ I'm the maknae of VENUS~ Please treat me well bbuing bbuing~!" The girl named Hyunmi said, Wow, they're such flirts and fakes. Eww. What are they? Female-Version of VIXX? To be honest, flirtiest female version of VIXX. I vomitted in my head. staring at them with pure disgust. 

I was the emcee (MC) for today so i had to act all nice. Specially Kris was gonna help me.  Well we're going to be talking in english. Luhan and Xiumin said they'd tag along.

"Hello guys! I'm Allison Hwang of EXO. Please treat me well~" I said in fast english. Heon Ie and the others stared at me dumbfounded of what i just said. The boys got what i said and started clapping. So HongBin chose me for that Heon Ie girl? She can't even understand fluent english.  "We are ONE!" We all cheered. "So today, VENUS performed their new single, Give me All. VENUS please come up!" I spoke in English and some nudged them; telling them to come up in the stage. "What's the meaning of the song, Rina?" I asked her in Korean. She explained everything in Korean and i gasped in shock. These girls have such erted thoughts! I widened my eyes and smiled awkwardly before continuing the hosting. As everything finished.  We went back to the dorm and I layed on the bed. Suddenly remembering him.


Hey guys~ VENUS is not a real group okay? I know you guys know that XD
So let me explain their positions because they might appear in the other chapters:
 

Nae Hi/ Cha Nae Hi: Leader and Main Dancer

Leah/Jung Taeri: Lead Vocalist

JaeYeon/Lee JaeYeon: Vocalist

Rina/Kim Gong Ju: Leader Rapper

Heon Ie/ Lee Heon Ie: Visual

Hyunmi/ Han Sanmi: Maknae

 

Their song 'Give me All' is made up by me haha XD

By the way, the first two singers of their song is: Leah and JaeYeon

Second singer is: Nae Hi

Chorus: Heon Ie and Leah

After chorus: Hyunmi

Second after Hyunmi: Heon Ie

After Hyunmi and Heon Ie: Nae Hi (she sings the part all the time, every lines that are the same are still sung by the same members,)

Chorus: Heon Ie and Leah

Rap: Rina (The start of the rap is: V.E.N.U.S in the house! Rap ends in So now what?)

Chorus: All (It just changed here, it's a bit unfair if it's the ending and only 2 is gonna sing the chorus)

(if you find the way I instructed their parts at their song "Give me All" here, just ignore it XD) 

And you have to remember their names okay? Haha bye guys :*