EXO vs. VIXX

FIGHTING FOR LOVE II. {Sequel to Fighting for LOVE}

This chapter includes you (Ji Young) Becase you're a member of EXO(In this fanfic you are), also, expect alot of drama, so enjoy :P


KRIS

I was sitting alone until this 'Heon Ie' girl my sister hates to pieces sat down beside me, crossing her legs on purpose; trying to seduce me. Hah no, I only have my eyes for my sister and that's final. Not that I am inlove with her, but I mean that I wouldn't look at anyone else but her. She's my sister after all, Well, not full sister though, Step-Sister.

"Are you alone?" She asked seductively, I stared at her with my cold eyes, "No, i'm with my bandmates." I glared at her and standed up. As I standed up, she pulled me for a heated kiss. I tried pushing her off of me but she just wouldn't let go of me. I tried pushing her again, but this time, I got caugh by HongBin. That bastard who hurted my sister. "YOU!" We shouted in unison, glaring at each other. HongBin stared at Heon Ie and pulled her away from me. Pulling her into his chest.

"How dare you harass my girlfriend like that?" He half-yelled at me. "And you, how dare you break my sister's heart?!" I yelled at him, pointing at him harshly. "That's the past, Yifan. Stop bringing it back. It's not worth it!" He yelled at me again. "What- It's worth it! Do you know how much Ji Young went through? She almost killed herself once you ended your relationship with her! You're a stupid bastard, HongBin. Stupid." I glared at him.

After a few more minutes, our yellings had become louder and louder and the members, K and M rushed to us. Along with Ji Young.

After seconds, the VIXX members arrived as well. "What's going on here, Ge?" Tao asked, glancing at me with scared eyes. "It's that bastard, Zitao." I pointed at HongBin.

 

ALLISON

We rushed to the yelling fastly as we heard it getting louder, sounds of yelling making me shiver in fear. Xiumin seemed to notice it and standed by my side. Whispering soothing words to my ear. "It will be fine, Alice." He smiled at me as he rubbed my back. "A-Alright," I stuttered. 

As we reached where the yelling was heard, I saw HongBin and Kris yelling at each other. Ge seems so pissed. I thought as a small frown appeared on my face. Tao rushed to Kris and asked him what's wrong. "What's going on here, Ge?" Tao asked, glancing at Kris with scared eyes. "It's that bastard, Zitao." Kris pointed at HongBin. I stared at him with my glareful stare.

I rushed to Kris and he told me to stay away. I just nodded, feeling scared as well, "Oh, you're sister's here." HongBin smirked. "Leave her alone, HongBin. You hurted her enough." Kris-ge glared at him. I shot HongBin another glare, this time more fierce. "Oh, come on,  Yifan!" HongBin laughed, pulling Heon Ie to a heated kiss. My eyes felt watery, I wanted to burst in tears anytime soon, but I have to stay strong. I thought to myself. Kris-ge suddenly took a gun out of his pocket, pointing it at HongBin. 

"Bastard!" My brother yelled, pointing the gun at HongBin's chest. 

Suddenly, by seconds, HongBin, himself pulled a gun and pointed it at my brother's stomach. Pulling the trigger, I had no choice but to protect my brother.

I rushed to his side and covered him with my arms. He tried pushing me of but it was too late, HongBin had pulled the trigger, making me gasp in shock mixed with pain. A tear escaped my eye as my vision became blurry and dull.

 

I woke up and saw myself at a white room, I tried to sit up but I can't. I looked at my surroundings and saw that I was in the hospital, I tried recalling what happened and remembered what happened. A tear escaped my eyes, HongBin will always be heartless when it comes to me. Another tear escaped my eye, knowing the one I truly love won't accept me. 

Suddenly, the door opened and the one I didn't want to see appeared. I gasped in horror. 

No, it can't be.


Hello guys~ :P I know I left a cliffhanger over there, XD. Anyways, do you guys know who it is? 

It's a B.A.P member! Let's see who can guess correctly. 

Those who guessed correctly will get a shoutout on my next update <3 

(TBH: I'M ROLLING LIKE A BUFFALO BECAUSE OF WHAT I WROTE C'; XD. ALSO PLEASE IGNORE MY TYPOS OR MISTAKES, TOO LAZY TO FIX ;P)

And also, they said Kris is really gone :'(