My Angel

Our Meaningful Memories

“Morning mom” Mrs Lee turned her head and saw her son walking towards her while rubbing his eyes. “Good Morning Honey” Mrs Lee greeted back as she hugged her son. “Mom I’m hungry” Sungmin said while caressing his tummy, her mom chuckled at his cuteness as she answered back to her son “Breakfast will be ready in a minute, sit down for a while, okay”  “Okay”. Sungmin walked towards the chair and settle down first then rest his head in the table for a while and waits for his mom to finish cooking his breakfast. Minute passed “Breakfast is ready!” Sungmin’s ears perked up and raised his head when he heard his mom. 

While eating, Mrs Lee was staring at his son “Min are you ready for school?” she asks, the little boy puts his spoon down and looked at his mother “I… I don’t know mom…. I feel uhh scared?” Sungmin answered “Why would you be scared?” Mrs Lee asks “Well… what if my school mates will bully me and don’t want to be friends with me” Sungmin pouted “Oh darling I’m sure no one will bully you there and I’m sure you will make new friends there, but promise mom one thing” Sungmin listen attentively “Don’t ever be a bully ok, if ever someone bully’s you tell it to me or your teacher don’t hide anything from yourself ok and I’m sure your guardian angel will come and protect you sweetie” Mrs Lee smiled sweetly at her son, Sungmin nodded his head slowly his mom chuckled and kiss his head “You better go take a bath now, you don’t want to be late on your first day of school right” Mrs Lee said, the little boy climb down the chair and immediately ran to his room and took a bath. After an hour Sungmin was running down the stairs with his bag pack, Mrs Lee stood up from the couch and was smiling from ear to ear seeing his son with his uniform on “let’s go” she said and offered her hands to his son, the little boy looked at his mother’s hand before taking it and they both went out from their house.

 Sungmin was really nervous he could not stop moving from his sit and it worries her mom so much “sweetie do you want to return home? You can go to school tomorrow” Mrs Lee said “no mom… I’m just excited” Sungmin lied but deep inside he was really nervous “ok” her mom said and continue driving. AS they arrived Sungmins nervousness increased he tightens the hold on his moms hand while walking inside the room “Sungmin sweetie stop being nervous, mom can feel it” Mrs Lee said the little boy looked up to his mom and nodded, the two of them walk to Sungmin’s classroom and was welcomed by a pretty teacher “oh Hello, you must be Mrs Lee, I’m  Ms. Kim their homeroom teacher and you must be Sungmin” the teacher crouch at the same level of Sungmin and pinch his cheeks causing the little boy to blush “Aigoo you’re so cute” the teacher smiled and stood up “I will leave him to you Ms Kim” Sungmins mom said “yes mam no problem with that” she said and took Sungmin from his mom “I will now Sungmin be a good boy ok” Mrs Lee said and kiss his son on the cheek  “ok mom” the little boy smiled at his mom and was waving goodbye, the little boy looked at her homeroom teacher and they both went inside the classroom.

As they entered the classroom, Sungmin saw his classmates there were looking at him blankly and it made him more nervous “OK class this is Lee Sungmin your new classmate…. Sungmin please introduce yourself” Ms Kim said, Sungmin took a deep breath “Anny-..” “I’M SO SORRY FOR BEING LATE MS. KIM‼” a girl barged inside the room startling everyone, “please stop bowing several times you might get dizzy dear and please take your sit” Ms Kim said, the girl did stop bowing and immediately went to her sit, Sungmin was looking at the girl that looks familiar, his thoughts were disturbed when his teacher ask him to introduce his self again “a-annyeong  I’m Lee Sungmin… you can call me Sungmin, I came from US and please take care of me” Sungmin said and bowed, “ok class treat Sungmin well arasso” Ms Kim said “DEH!” the students answered brightly, their teacher asked Sungmin to look for his sit and when the boy had found a spot Sungmin looked at the girl who entered their classroom earlier but the girl was talking to one of her friends, Sungmin sigh and look back at their teacher.

Few hours passed the bell rang signing the students that it is already their lunch time, some of the students grouped with their friends as they eat together. Sungmin was the only one who stayed by himself until group of boys come near him. “YAH! Give us your food!” The leader-like spoke, Sungmin froze to his sit, he was very scared to do anything that’s why two boys from the group grabbed Sungmin’s lunchbox. “Hey! Bring back his food!” Someone yelled at them, Sungmin looked at the person who yelled at the boys. “Sun..ny?” Sungmin muttered. Yes it was Sunny, she grabbed back Sungmin’s lunch box “What do you think you are doing?!” the leader-like said “I’m going to return this to him, this isn’t yours!” she answered “SHOO!” she added. The boys walked out empty handed and scared because of Sunny.

“Here, you should not let them get your food, Minnie.” Sunny returned his lunch box and smiled, “Thank you for saving me.” “No problem, I didn’t know you’re going to study here.” She said “So do I, I also didn’t know that you’re studying here.” He answered. “From now on I’ll always go with you.” Sunny said “Since you are my friend I’m going to introduce you to my other friends.” She added “Bu..but I’m not good at making friends. I might embarrass you.” Sungmin answered “Don’t worry they will like you for sure! Come on” she insisted “Fi..ne” that was Sungmin can answer”Great!” Sunny pulled his hand and dragged him to her circle of friends.

“Hey guys, I want you to meet my friend here.” Sunny said, all of her friend looked at her “This is Lee Sungmin, my friend!” Sunny introduced “Hi Sungmin-ah!” all of her friends greeted him “Uhm Hi” Sungmin greeted back and smile shyly. “Minnie, this is my friends. Kim Taeyeon, Hwang Tiffany, and Jung Jessica.” Sunny introduced her friends and they chat until their lunch was already done. Again few hours passed. Now, students are going out of their classroom so they can go home already. Sunny and Sungmin bid their goodbyes to the three girls, then they saw their moms coming to pick their up. “Oh, You two already met huh?” Sungmin’s mom asked “Yes” the two answered at the same time. “See you tomorrow Minnie!” Sunny said as she waved her hand “Thanks again for saving me earlier.” Sungmin said and waved his hand, and then the two went home after saying their goodbyes. Sungmin went home believing that he already met his guardian angel.


AUTHOR'S NOTE

To all our readers, our classed have started about 3 weeks ago and mid-qtr. exams are near, so sorry for the delay.

Wrong grammars, spellings - sorry ^^