Happy Birthday!

Our Meaningful Memories

Today is May 15, so it means that today is Sunny’s birthday. Everyone in Lee’s residence is busy, especially Sunny’s mom who have been running everywhere. There’s a time when she will go to the kitchen to look over the food she’s cooking, then up to Sunny’s room to fix her daughter’s attire and everything, Mr Lee chuckled as he watch his wife being busy, that's why he remind himself that they better get a maid next time, then Mr Lee continued decorating their house with a banner with a “Happy 10th Birthday Sunny!” written on it. At the same time Mr Lee also decorated their house with colourful balloons.

“Sunny baby wake up~” Mrs Lee cooed as she pat Sunny a little. Sunny stir on her sleep and open her eyes when she heard her mom’s voice. “Good Morning darling~” “Morning mommy~” she answered while rubbing her eyes. “Happy Birthday baby!” Sunny’s mom greeted as she kissed her daughter’s cheeks. “Thank you mommy!”  Sunny thanked and hug her mom. “You should take shower now baby; your visitors will come any moment now.” “Okay~”.

---MEANWHILE---

At the other Lee’s residence, Sungmin’s parents are already preparing to go to Sunny’s birthday party, while Sungmin is still preparing his gift and letter for his angel, “Sungmin-ah” he heard his mom calling him, “Yes mom?” “Come down already, we’re going to leave.” “Okay!” he took a last glance to the things he prepared and put it inside his bag, then he rushed down to where his mom is. “Let’s go?” Sungmin just nod a little as his answer.

---BACK AT THE PARTY---

Sunny was already dress, she was wearing a beautiful baby blue dress and her mother did her hair. When she got downstairs she was showered with kisses by his dad and saying “My baby girl is so beautiful!” Sunny giggled and thanked her dad. Sunny’s mother is awed with the sight of her daughter and husband having fun. *Ding Dong* “Oh! That’s your first visitor.” Sunny’s mom was the one who went to open door. Sunny was expecting that it’s Sungmin’s family who came, but no it was TAETISIC.  She kept on waiting until, “Sunny! Sungmin is already here.” Sunny’s ears perked up the she run towards her best friend. “Minnie! You came.” Sunny said as she hugs Suungmin. “Of course, it’s my bestie’s b-day.” Sungmin said as he hugged back Sunny.

They have a little chitchat then they ate together. They all sang the birthday song as Sunny make a wish and blow her birthday candle. Now it’s giving of gifts, the TAETISIC gave her a scrapbook with their pictures, Sungmin’s parents gave her a set of books, and her parents gave her a new doll. Sunny thanked all of them as a sign of appreciation. Then someone tap her back, she turn around and she saw Sungmin handling his gift to her. “Umm, I hope you’ll like it.” Sungmin said as she smiled shyly to Sunny. She opened Sungmin’s gift and she saw an angel wings pendant. “Thank you so much! I really like it!” she smiled sincerely to Sungmin, when suddenly a letter fell down, “What’s this?” Sunny asked as she picked up the letter. “Ah… I wrote a letter for you.” Sungmin stated “Ohh” Sunny was about to open the letter when suddenly Sungmin stopped her. “Um, can you just read it later before you sleep?” Sungmin told her. Even though she’s doesn’t know why, “Okay” she agreed to him.

After a few hours of talking and playing, it’s already time to go home for Sunny’s visitors. “Bye Sunny! Happy Birthday again! See you at school.” the TAETISIC said as they bid their goodbye. “We have to go now, Bye Sunny!” Sungmin’s mom said, “Bye Auntie” she answered back, “Sunny, you should say bye to Sungmin.” her mom said, smiling “Bye Minnie, see you at school!” she bid her goodbye, “Bye! See you at school!” Sungmin replied and the two family bid their goodbyes.

It was already 8pm when Sunny’s mom told Sunny to sleep, “Baby, it’s time to go to bed.” “Okay mom.” She climbed to her bed and kissed her parents goodnight. She was about to sleep when she suddenly remember the letter that Sungmin gave to her, she got up to get the letter and read it.

Dear Sunny,

                First of all Happy Birthday to you. Thank you for helping me always, I really appreciate it. :D

Thank you for joining me to your circle of friends, you eve made me your best friend. Thank you for helping me from the bullying incident before. You’re really my angel!.. I hope you’ll like my gift to you and we will be friends forever! HBD

                                                                                -Sungmin

After reading the letter Sunny kept it and remind herself to thank her best friend before going to dreamland.


   AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys, it's been a long time since we last updated, right? We're sorry it's just that we're busy with our exams, maybe a week after we're going to have an exam again so we're really sorry. Anyways We hope you'll like this chapter. :D Ps. Chap.2 up to present are just flashbacks, incase you get confused ^_~


 - Angel wings pendant from Sungmin XD