~Hitting on Dara~

Adventures of YG

The BigBang boys had just finished wrapping up their dance practice and were about to get some lunch. As they were about to walk into the cafeteria, Jiyong stopped abruptly, causing his unsuspecting bandmates to crash into him. “Yah! Hyung, what the hell is wrong with---” Jiyong covered Seungri’s mouth and pushed him back.

 

    “Guys, guys...it’s her. It’s the Sandara Park.”

 

    All the guys froze. They instantly snapped their heads in the direction Jiyong was looking. Sitting at a table in the middle of the cafeteria was the beautiful goddess herself. Light shined down on her and casted a soft glow around her body. The BigBang boys sighed in admiration. “Ok, today’s the day. I’m finally going to ask her out.” Jiyong smiled and was about to walk over to her but Top grabbed onto his hoodie and tugged him back.

 

    “Whoa, whoa...why do you get to ask her out? What if I wanted to ask her out?” Top cocked a brow.

 

    “That’s cute, hyung. But everyone knows you love toys more than woman. It’s even in the lyrics for Knock Out.”

 

    “So? That doesn’t mean that I’m completely uninterested in women! And can you blame me for loving such a fine woman.” Top ran his eyes up and down Dara’s body.

 

    “Yah! Don’t stare at her like that, you ert!”

 

    “Ok, guys, guys. Stop fighting. Besides, I think we all know who Dara noona would pick if she had to choose.” Seungri pushed his two hyungs to the side and smirked smugly.

 

    Daesung laughed out loud and shook his head before placing his hand on Seungri’s shoulder. “You’re such a supportive Maknae. I know you think I’d be better suited for Dara noona.”

 

    “Hah! Don’t make me laugh!”

 

    At this point all four boys began arguing amongst themselves, except for Taeyang who shook his head at his friends. They were being ridiculous. He sighed and broke up the argument. “Guys, let’s just all take a deep breath and calm down. There’s really no need to argue about this. I think we know by now that chicks dig the sensitive, shy guy with muscles.” Taeyang took the liberty to rip his shirt off and flex his muscles.

 

    Two of the staff members working in the kitchen saw this and fainted on spot. Taeyang nodded over to them and smiled triumphantly. “Ok...well, while you go find a shirt. I’M going to talk to Dara.”

 

    Jiyong popped his collar and fixed his hair before strutting confidently to the table. The BigBang boys watched as their Leader, hoping that he’d get rejected. Jiyong took the seat in front of Dara and she lifted her head up, slightly startled by his sudden appearance. “Oh! Jiyong, hi. What are you doing here?”

 

    “Hello, Dara. You wanna see this new tattoo I got?” Jiyong pushed up the sleeves of his jacket to show her.

 

    “Uh...sorry, Jiyong. But I’m not a big fan of tattoos.”

 

    At that point, Jiyong deflated. His ego on the verge of breaking. Crap, what the hell do I do now? Top saw his friend going down in flames and decided to step in. He cracked his neck and knuckles before walking over to them. Without a word, he slid into the seat beside Jiyong, intentionally knocking him off the chair. Move aside, pretty boy! Dara jumped a little and tucked a strand of hair nervously behind her ear. “Hey, Dara. You look really pretty today. Is that a new blouse?”

 

    “Oh, actually…”

 

    “Actually, she’s wore that blouse before to one of her interviews last week, accompanied by a black leather jacket, jeans, and rainbow sneakers.” Seungri pushed Top’s face back, causing him to topple over and fall onto his .

 

    “Wow...you...actually remembered that?”

 

    “Of course. I remember everything about you. I also know you had spaghetti for dinner last night, sauce on the side, with cheesy garlic bread. Oh, and had a bowl of strawberry ice cream to go with it.”

 

    Dara smiled awkwardly. Ok…how does he know THAT? That’s a little creepy… Daesung, seeing his friends slowly crashing and burning, decided it was now his turn to make his move. He walked over to the table and sat next to her, draping his arm around her shoulders. “Hey, noona. How’ve you been these days?” He asked, his award winning smile plastered on his face.

 

    “Hey, Daesung. I’ve been great. What about you? How’s Family Outing going?”

 

    “It’s been great! I’ve been trying to talk the producers into having you on the show. Our show could use a little beauty.”

 

    Dara blushed and shook her head shyly. Taeyang, who had seen enough of his friends’ antics grabbed the bouquet of flowers conveniently sitting on the table beside him and walked over. However, being the shy one around girls he instantly froze up. Dara stared at him before looking over at the flowers he was holding. “Ah, Youngbae, those flowers are really pretty. Are they for someone special?” She asked.

 

    “Uh...uh...um...the...they’re...uh…”

 

    “Are...you ok?”

 

    “I...uh…” ! What do I do? A girl is speaking to me!!

 

    Jiyong who had finally regained consciousness after being knocked to the ground by Top stood up and glared at s. He had had enough of this foolishness. So, he grabbed Seungri and threw him onto Top who was beginning to wake up again. Dara opened to speak but bit her tongue when Jiyong spoke first. “Hi, Dara. Sorry about earlier. Top hyung can be a real sometimes. And I know, this is all really weird but I just want you to know that I think you’re a really great girl.” Jiyong smiled sweetly.

 

    Daesung rolled his eyes as Taeyang still stood here in his spot, completely paralyzed. Jiyong looked over and him and yanked the flowers out from his hands and held them in front of Dara. “Beautiful flowers for a beautiful lady.”

 

    “Aigoo, Jiyong. You’re so---”

 

    “Cheesy? I know. Don’t worry, noona. Let’s get out of here and we can go do something fun.”

 

    Daesung grabbed Dara’s hand and pulled her up with him. “Oh, actually I---”

 

    “And what makes you think she wants to go with you?” Jiyong cocked a brow.

 

    “Dara noona and I are best friends, right noona?”

 

    “I guess---”

 

    “See! So, let’s go, shall we?”

 

    “Hold it! You’re not going anywhere.”

 

    Top stood up from the ground and magically conjured up one of Daesung’s Doraemon dolls. Daesung gasped and froze suddenly. Top took out a hammer and held it over the action figure’s head. “You wouldn’t…” Daesung’s eyes narrowed.

 

    “Try me, Big Nose!”

 

    SMASH! There went the poor Doraemon doll. And that was the first shot fired. The YG cafeteria turned into an all out warzone. Daesung lunged for Top and started shaking him furiously. Seungri, who had woken up, saw Jiyong reach over to grab Dara’s hand. “So, Dara, do you want to get out of her and grab some dessert?”

 

    “Eat this, !”

 

    Seungri produced a light saber and attempted to whack Jiyong with it. But Jiyong was quick and ducked just before Seungri hit him. Jiyong slammed his hands down on the table and pulled out his own lightsaber. “You want to fight? Bring it on, Panda Boy!”

 

    Jiyong swung the lightsaber at Seungri managed to hit his arm. Seungri fought back. Their lightsabers were firmly pressed against each other. Veins popped out of their foreheads as they gazed intensely into each other’s eyes. “You fight like a girl!” Seungri spat.

 

    Jiyong disarmed Seungri and threw his lightsaber to the side before slapping him across the face. “How’s that for a girl?!”

 

    “Hah! My grandma hits harder than you!”

 

    Dara stood there, completely confused and bewildered at the scene before her. She didn’t even know what was happening. Looking to her side, she saw that Taeyang was still standing there, eyes wide and jaw dropped. “Youngbae?” Dara waved her hands in front of his face.

 

    “Please be the mother of my children!”

 

    Taeyang suddenly dropped to his knees and grasped onto her hand tight. Dara’s eyes widened. “What?!”

 

    “Youngbae, you mother er!”

 

    Seungri and Jiyong both tackled him to the ground. Dara stumbled back and bit her lip. She didn’t know what to do or what to make of this situation. One minute everything was fine and the next, they’re trying to kill each other. Men… Dara spotted Bom walking into the cafeteria and frantically gestured for her to come over.

 

    Bom saw the BigBang boys sprawled out on the ground, wrestling and cussing at each other and furrowed her brows. “Save me…” Dara whispered.

 

    “What is happening?”

 

    “I-I don’t know! Things just sort of ended up this way.”

 

    “Let’s leave them to duke it out. I’m treating you to a nice massage.” Bom winked, playfully.

 

    “Oh, Bommie! Naughty girl.”

 

    The two girls linked arms with each other and proceeded to walk away. Bom turned back and chuckled. “I wonder if they know you’re lesbian?”

 

    “WHAT?!”


    Bom and Dara giggled before walking out of the cafeteria, leaving the BigBang boys in complete and utter shock.

==================================================

so, What'd you guys think? Hehehe. You like my little twist at the end? Anyway, hope you enjoyed and please do comment subscribe. :) Thank you! More to come!

-DragonSpirit