First: Their fight—His dream

My Jealous Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara and Sehun went on a date on sunny Saturday; the both of them were very happy. They held hands as the both of them were on their way to Dara’s apartment that evening when she stopped in front of a cute store. She saw a big, blue teddy bear on the display of the store and she wanted to have it. Sehun also stopped when Dara stopped and noticed she was looking at something.

“Oppa, oppa! I want that teddy bear!” Dara pointed excitedly to Sehun; Sehun looked at the direction she was pointing and saw the teddy bear.

“Dara, you’re 19 years old. You’re not a child anymore. What would you need a teddy bear for?” Sehun asked confused.

“Ehh? So what if I’m 19? I’m still a teen you know, and age doesn’t matter when it comes to cute things. Come on oppa, buy me the bear, pleaseeee?” Dara pleaded while holding his hands and wearing her puppy eyes that fooled Sehun more than once when she wanted something.

“You haven’t answered my question yet. What do you need a teddy bear for?” asked Sehun again, ignoring her puppy eyes. Dara let go of his hands and rolled her eyes at him.

“What else would you do to a teddy bear?” Dara said in full sarcasm as she crossed her arms across her chest.

“Ok. No teddy bear then.” He shrugged and was about to walk away when Dara pulled the hem of his shirt.

“Oppa!” she whined “I really want that teddy bear! It’s so cute and huggable, I want to hug it all night and shower it with kisses!” Dara confessed, pouting. Sehun just looked at her, wondering.

“So you’re not satisfied with me?” he asked with seriousness evident in his voice. Dara’s eyes widened on hearing this. “T-that’s not it!” she quickly defended herself.

“Then what? I don’t understand why you want that bear so badly. Instead of hugging a bear, why not hug me instead? If you want to kiss, why not kiss me instead?” he said with jealousy; Dara didn’t answer because her voice has suddenly left her. She just simply wanted the teddy bear, but she wondered ‘how did it come to this?’ 

Sehun smirked at Dara when he saw her face. He then pulled her close and whispered teasingly in her ear. “There’s a chance for me to respond you know.” Dara blushed heavily at this.

“W-wha-what are y-you saying o-oppa! I-it’s not l-like that! I-its just that… the bear’s so  cute…  A-and you know I’m a er for cute and handsome things!” she said stammering as she lowered her head.

“I know. It’s the reason why you easily answered ‘yes’ on the first day I courted you.” Sehun muttered under his breath. “What?” Dara asked as she raised her head when she heard Sehun saying something, but she didn’t know what he had said exactly.

“Nothing. If you reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter