Second: Mianhe

My Jealous Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara woke up early in the morning the next day. She exercised for thirty minutes then proceeded to doing her morning rituals. After that, she went to the kitchen to cook some morning breakfast. While she was cooking, she unknowingly recalled yesterday’s event. They were enjoying themselves with each other’s company. She then remembered what happened that evening and became sad and guilty at the same time.

“What if Sehun is angry at me? Well who wouldn’t be angry if someone throws a sandal at your face.” Dara sighed; she accidentally touched the pan and screamed. She had a slight burn on her right index finger. Dara quickly went to the sink; she opened the faucet and stuck her index finger under the cool running water. Dara released a heavy sigh — it wasn’t because she got burnt, it was because she misses Sehun. ‘I should go to his house and apologize after this.’

After having breakfast, Dara walked out of her apartment and went to Sehun’s home. Compared to her apartment, Sehun’s abode is much much bigger. Sehun was a rich kid while Dara was in line with the middle-class society. The guards let her in because they knew she was Sehun’s girlfriend.

“Where is Sehun-oppa?” Dara asked one of the maids.

“Young master is still sleeping miss Dara. But you can go to his room.” The maid replied respectfully and bowed. She was about to leave when Dara asked again, “Was… was Sehun-oppa acting strangely yesterday?” The maid paused for a brief moment, then looked like she had remembered something.

“Now that you mentioned it miss Dara, Young master was acting strangely yesterday. When he got home, he looked really mad that it was scary. I also noticed that he was holding a shoe… or was it a sandal? Ahh, but the main point is Young master was really strange. He was with you yesterday, am I right miss Dara? Did you two, perhaps, had a fight?” the maid said in one breath. Dara just shook her head.

“I-it’s nothing. Gomawo Soyou-ssi.” Dara bowed then left.

Dara arrived at Sehun’s room in no time; she was thinking if she would knock or not. After a few minutes of thinking, she decided to knock anyway.

“Sehun-oppa?” she called as she knocked — no one answered. ‘Is he still angry with me?’  she thought. Dara took a deep breath and decided to knock again. “Sehun-oppa, it’s me, Dara. Can I come in?” she said, but still no answer. She reached for the knob and twisted it. To her surprise, the door wasn’t locked. “I’m coming in.” Dara spoke as she opened the door. She walked inside and closed the door.

From the door, she saw Sehun, sleeping soundly. Dara tiptoed her way to Sehun’s bed. She grabbed the chair beside her and sat next to his bed.

“Ah my Sehunnie is so cute.” She whispered, smiling. She lightly traced her finger on Sehun’s jawline, then stopped on his lips. Dara stared a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter