Minus 1 cm on the first awkward night.

50cm Away From You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minah was awoken by a light sound which disturbed her. She woke up at 2 am and it was certainly Chanyeol although he was asleep. She silently tiptoed to the sofa where he was asleep, he was shaking lightly and so she touched his face. It was quite hot, was he sick? She didn't bother to wake him up but instead took the blanket from the bed and wrapped it around him. He stopped moving and she let out a breathe of relief... that he didn't wake up. And so, she quietly went back to the bed and tried to force herself to sleep through the cold night. 

It was 8 am as Chanyeol woke up and felt his body covered. It was the blanket on the bed. How'd it get there? He arose from the sofa in a sitting position and stared dumbfounded. He remembered that Minah was also in the room and turned around to see her laying on the bed still asleep. Her arms wrapped around her fair skinned shoulders.

Did she perhaps cover him with it? It was also a cold night yesterday wasn't it? He quickly grabbed the blanket and headed towards the bed. Opening the blanket, he was about to gently lay it on her but suddenly, she turned, her eyes widened at the sudden appearance. Screaming as she opened her eyes big, "What is this!! What are you doing" she yelled at the surprised Chanyeol and used her leg to kick him. Her foot aimed at his stomach and as she used force, he fell straight to the floor crashing his bum hard. 

 

"Ouch! What do you mean what am I doing? I was just covering you with a blanket!" Chanyeol said in pain as he sat still on the hard floor. He stood up and massaged his still staring at her.

Minah was so embarressed as she looked back at the hurt Chanyeol wanting to ask him for forgiveness but she couldn't. She stood up and quickly bowed down, "I'm so sorry, I'm truly sorry", she said and ran to the bathroom locking the door not looking back. 

Chanyeol groaned and left the empty room. He reached the dinning table and everyone was there except Minah. Grandfather greeted him and asked, "Where's Minah?" Chanyeol still annoyed at the first early encounter with her just pointed to the room. 

"What's with the bad behavior? Was the first night not satisfying?" Grandfather asked as he sipped his cup of tea reading the newspaper.

Yura was grossed at the statement, "Grandfather, are you serious? First Night?" she exclaimed making a face.

"Well actually father, its not a real first night until they're married." Mrs. Park replied glancing upstairs for Minah. That girl is taking so long Mrs. Park thought as she ate her breakfast.

Just then, Minah came walking down, she had already changed her clothes and she pretended to be in a good mood smiling brightly at everyone while greeting them, "Goodmorning everyone, sorry for joining so late". "Seemed like someone was satisfied." Grandfather teased. Minah glanced at everyone confused but took her seat. Instead of taking the seat next to Chanyeol, she went and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter