Chapter 2

Pretty Boy! My Maid! My wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

★sorry for the late updt..^^ please ignore the grammar error or typosss...english is not my language..^^

 

 

 

Kringggggg!!!!!!!!! "Aigoo, this clock! Aishhh!" He lazily took the clock and stopped the alarm. "What?????". He quickly got up from his bed and enter the bathroom. He totally dead cause he was late and he sure that if his boss knew about this he would not be able to breath again after this. Somehow, the notes that his boss always gave to him kept playing in his mind. 'If you late you will die'. He knew it was just a note but it kind of creepy and what if it was true? He thought. He just grabbed whatever he saw on his closet and quickly went to work.

 

--------------

 

He ran like a crazy as he was on olympic just to reach the apartment. He took a breath before entering the house. "Ahhh..finally. Luckily, he was not here." Maybe it was his lucky day as his boss was not there. He walked to the kitchen and took out a bottle of water and poured it into the glass. He was definitely tired for running. He was still unaware that there was a figure kept looking at him from the living room. Then, he walked to the living room but then he saw the figure that was sitting on a sofa with a grinned on his face. "M-Mr.Kim..?" The glass in his hand slipped from his hands and felt on the floor. The glass broke into pieces. He panicked and shocked so, he quickly picked up the glass. "I-i am sorry Mr.Kim....i am not d-oing it on purpose and i-i know i was late...so...i-i am sorry a-and...ahhhh!" Thats it! He was talking to fast while picking up the glass. Now, his hand injured from the glass pieces. The blood stared to flow out from his hand. Mr.Kim who was sitting just now immediately rushed over the younger. "Idiot!" He took the younger's hand and the blood away.

"Erm...M-Mr.Kim.....i can do.." 

 

"Shut up, kid!" He kept until but it wont stop so he dragged the younger to the bathroom. He put the younger's hand under the water and wash the blood away. "Stay here!" He went out from the room and later came with the first aid. He slowly put the medicine and wrapped the younger hand with bandaged. "You totally idiot or what? And explain yo me later!" He looked at somewhere which was focused on the younger body. Woohyun felt uncomfortable but still he followed the older gazed and stopped there. "Did you blind or what ? Why did you wear a short pant to work plus it printed with strawberry picture."  Woohyun did not know what to do and his cheek kept blushing. If he not late this would never happened. He cursed himself for being late. 

 

Woohyun thanked to his boss and intend to walk out from the bathroom but then he yelped in pain once his foot step on the floor. Just he did not felt anything maybe because his boss dragged him too fast. "Ahhh, my foot?" Sunggyu looked at the younger foot. "Let me see."

 

"Ahhh..no need. I can do it by myself."

 

"Don't be stubborn!" Sunggyu tried to touch the younger foot but Woohyun pull it away. 

 

"Yaa, you!" 

 

"W-what the....."  Woohyun shocked when Sunggyu lifted him and put him on the counter near the sink. His back hit the mirror make he whined a little. 

"Lift your foot so that i could put the medicine."

 

"I said it is....."

 

"Nam Woohyun!" Woohyun lower his head and just let the older treat the wound. Sunggyu on the other side, could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter