CHAPTER 1

Pretty Boy! My Maid! My wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Work as engineer was so tired. Sometimes he thougt that why he chosed to be an engineer and of course because it was his dream since he was a kid. His father’s was an engineer too so, perhaps he wanted to be like his father. He turned off his laptop and tidy the paperworks on the table before get out from his office. He was glad that today he’s got less works to finish so, he could go home early. He drove his car and went home.

Though he worked as engineer and saved a thousands money with him, he still leave with his parents. It’s not like he did not want to have his own house but he had been comfortable for now to leave in his parents house. Moreover, they hired the maids so, he just stay silent and acted like a ‘King’ there. One thing that he dislike the most was to do housework so, that’s why he loved to stay there because all the houseworks were done by the maids.

He get off the car and walked toward the house. He wanted entered the house but the door was locked. He called out the people inside the house to open the door but no one answer him. He looked around the house and went back to the door. Suddenly his eyes caught a letter on the floor. He quickly picked it up and read the content inside.

 

“Sunggyu ya....  We’re sorry for not telling you about this but mom and dad probaly in the flight to London now when you read this letter. We wanted to tell you that we wanted to go holiday but you had been so busy lately so, we dicided to leave a letter for you. We hope you will take care of yourself because we will be in London about one year.

 

‘What? One year? What kind of holiday is that? He blurted out but still continued read the letter.

 

“We have bought an apartment for you to stay during our absence thats why we locked the door and we gave a holiday too to our maids but they still get the payment. We guess you are exited now, Kim Sunggyu...hehehe..well you really wanted your own apartment right?..ok..that’s all from us.. just come to London if you miss us..here the adress and password to your new place

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX........010203

Anyyeong baby boy...take care..don't forget to clean the house first...^_^”

 

 

 

He let out a long sighed after finish reaing the letter. ‘Yahoo! I’ve got my own apartment’. He entered his car and start the engine. He kept smiling to think about his new place. He then drove his car to the apartment and his stunned to see the place was so big and luxurious. He slowly enter the place and he was amazed plus excited to see the place. He walked toward the bedroom and explored evrything. He immediately jumped on his new bed and it was so soft, softer than his old bed. ‘Ahh, the house need to be clean first’ but then he screamed. “Mommmmmm!!! Who’s gonna help me clean this place?”  He just remember that he did not have a maid anymore to help him. ‘Aishhh...this is what i hate the most!’ He looked around the place and he knew he need to clean it though it’s not that dirty but maybe there’s maybe the dust. He went to the kitchen and his eyed sparkled to see his favourite snacks on the table. He brought it to the living room and teared it. ‘Owhhh..!’ The foods was all over the floor as he was careless when tried to open it. He took the broom at kitchen and quickly clean the floor. It’s not really hard but to him it was like ran a marathon. He sighed before took a rest for a while and then he finished.

 

“Aishhh, this is why i dont want to leave in  a big house sometimes!” He threw away the broom and sat on the sofa. Be a rich son was the thing he cheerish the most liked he got to stay in his own house like a luxurious apartment but to do the work by himself was not in his dictionary. Since he was a kid he never do the housework by himself but now he had to do it. He still angry towards his parents for leaving him alone in the big house meanwhile they were having fun in oversea. What??? One year? What kind of holiday was that?

He told his parents he wanted  to stay in their house but his parents instead gave him the new big apartment which was just him stayed there. He really hate this. He need a maid to do the housework. He did not want touch the dust with his pretty hand. Heol! He once asked the maid from his parents house to work with him but no one agree because.....his was too fussy..yes! Fussy..that's the certain word that suit him well. He would make sure everything cleaned and tidy. Everytime he went to his parents house, all they could hear was his voice...ordered this and that to the maids.Now, just left him alone in his new apartment. 

Lastly, he finished clean the house. 'I need to do something.' he grabbed his car key on the table and went to parking lot. He was about to enter the car when suddenly his eyes caught an advertisement that was put at his car.

 

"ADVERTISEMENT"

-Need a maid? Here in our agency we provide a dedicate maid that capable in doing anything-

Cleaning, washing, cooking etc

Call this number if you want to hire a maid!

000-0123xxxxxx

 

 

Yes! Should i try then? He quickly took out his phone and dialled the number. It was his second try but still nobody answer him. 'Aishh..this advertisement is true or fake?' He tried to call once again a voice answer him after that.

 

"Hello, may i help you?"

 

"E-erm..is this the agency that provided a maid?"

 

"Owh..yes! You're so lucky sir because there only one person left."

 

"Really? Ok, sent her to my house. Right now! Just said the price and i will bank in to you."

 

"Ok, sir!"

 

 

 

 

 

For the hundreds times already he let out a sighed. How could he not as he was attended the many interview but all failed. It’s not like he had a bad grade for at school but maybe because he just graduated from high school it made him hard to find the suitable job plus he was not a rich person so, he need to find a job for living. Maybe luck was not at his side.

 

“Woohyun!!!” He jolted up from his seat made him nearly fall. He rubbed his chest soothing his heart. Luckily he did not have heart attack or he would die immediately there.

“Hoya! You made me nearly die from heart attack. Don’t do that again.” His voice cracked made Hoya felt guilty toward his friend but then he laughed made Woohyun looked at him.

“Why you laugh? It’s not funny.” He pouted.

“Yahhh…Woohyun! Are you a girl?”

“W-what are y….”

“Well, look at your eyes. Woooo, such a crying baby eahh..!” Hoya could not stop .

“Stop it Hoya! I’m a boy not a baby boy.”

“Ok..ok..fine. So how was your interview? Ok or K.O?” Hoya took a sit opposite his friend.

“Not ok. I don’t know what to do but I’m still not give u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter