Intro

You & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna was sitting at the playground that she always met him at but she knew today would be the last day that she would ever get to him for a while. 


As she was waiting, her phone started to ring. 

 

INCOMING CALL FROM KAI


ACCEPT        REJECT

 


As she was about to answer her phone she took a deep breath, "Hello? Jongin-ah where are you?"

 

"Ah Hyun- I'm really sorry but I don't think I'm going to make it today, I got in trouble with my parents... They found out that I was auditioning and said I can't go anywhere until I have a talk with them."


"But this is really important Jong..." She started to tear but not making it noticable that she was crying.


"I know but can't you just tell me tomorrow? Is it good new-"


But before he could finish his question, "I got accepted into CUBE... I'm leaving for training and I won't be coming back" And before he could respond she hung up. "I'm sorry Kai..."


As he still had the phone to his ear knowing she had hung up, he whispered "Congratulations..." 

 

 

Hyuna had to go through intensive training to become a singer but her dream had finally come true... She had debuted as a rapper in 4minute.

 

Every so often she would turn her phone on, without her manager knowing to check her messages... But there was nothing from Kai, which didn't surprise her. It was both their dreams to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter