EXOtic Spies

Chen Gets Trolled

-back in the dance room- 

*the song ends* 

Me: *laughs and moves away from Chen* I didn't realize you got better at dancing.

Chen: *winks* I'm still not as good as you though. 

Me: *flutters eyelashes* Oh you flatterer! *smacks him playfully and we both laugh* 

Chen: So are you not mad at me now? 

Me: *smiles* For now. Who knows what other tricks you have up your sleeve. 

Chen: I don't have any for the moment.

Me: Good to know. Let's go back to the dorms.

Chen: Sounds good. *he goes to grab our stuff and I head to open the door*  

Me: Jongdae?

Chen: Hm? 

Me: *struggling with the door* You didn't lock the door did you? 

Chen: No, why would I? *comes to open it too and it still doesn't open* This is weird...

Me: Let's open it together. One, two, three! *we push open the door and find EXO outside in a heap* What on earth?! Were you guys spying on us?

Chanyeol: Um.....

Baekhyun: Kkeab song?

Me: *crosses arms* I'm not accepting that "I'm sorry" Baek. I'm getting out of here. *walks around them and storms off*

Chen: Seriously? I get her happy again and you guys piss her off again? Thanks. -_- *runs after me* Alisha wait!! 

Lay: So what just happened? 

Kai: *gets up* Let's just go back to the dorms. I wanna watch Pororo!

Sehun: *gets up* Ani~~~ I want to watch my drama!

Kris: Would you all shut up and head towards the dorm, NOW?! 

EXO: Nae hyung.  *they all head back* 

-in the dorm- 

Chen: *comes in to see me cooking* Maknae? 

Me: *whips around to yell, but relaxes* Oh Chen. 

Chen: What are you doing? 

Me: Cooking lunch for everyone. Even though they piss me off, they're still my hyungs.

Chen: *laughs* True. *rolls his sleeves up* So you want any help?

Me: As long as you don't make any chocolate rice, we're good.  

Chen: Yah! I wasn't the one who wanted to do that! *starts helping cook*

Me: *winks* Just warning ahead of time. 

Chen: *laughs and pecks my cheek as the members come in and we all eat*