I Get Trolled

Chen Gets Trolled
-Next Day in Chen and I’s room-

Me: *yelling from the bathroom* Yah Chen! Where did you hide my soap?

Chen: *in the bedroom getting dressed* It’s on the shelf babe. I didn’t know you were so blind.  

Me: Aish I didn’t see it alright?! You’re so mean!

Chen: But you still love me anyway! *leaves the room*

Sighing, I realize he’s right as I take the soap from its place, but wait, why are there no suds? It’s like it’s covered with something...sigh…I guess I found out where my missing nail polish went…

Me: KIM JONGDAE!!!!

Chen: *laughs his off*

-A little while later in the living room-

Chen: *sees me coming in* So did you have a nice shower jagiyah? *smiles*

Me: off Chen. *goes to sit at the kitchen bar*

Chen: Baby-

Chanyeol: *laughing and says in a low voice to Chen* Ooh Chen, what did you do this time? She seems pissed!

Me: *hears him* Try covering my soap bar with my nail polish! I had to use his soap, and now I have to smell like a guy for the rest of the day! *Chanyeol laughs more and Chen tries not to laugh, but he can’t help but smile* Chanyeol-hyung! It’s not funny!!

Suho: *comes over and pets my head* Sh, maknae, it’s alright.

Sehun: Yeah, just get him back! I’ll help you. *winks at me*

Me: *smiles back* Maybe another day Sehunnie. Right now, I need to go and do some shopping thanks to a certain someone. *glares at Chen as I get up*

Chen: Hey, you can use my card if-

Me: I’m fine. Wouldn’t want another of your fake credit cards in my purse again. But thank you oppa. *kisses him, then walks to the door* Hyungs, I’ll see all of you later! Be good! *winks, then leaves*

Kris: Chen, I think you should watch out. Seems like maknae there has something planned.

Chen: *boastfully* I’ll be fine, thanks. She’ll never beat me with my level of trolling. *EXO just rolls their eyes* What?

Suho: Nothing Chen-shi.

-Later on in Chen and I’s room-

Me: *sees Chen come in from the mirror* Go away Chen.

Chen: *comes in anyway* Well if you haven’t noticed, this is my room.

Me: And it’s my room too.

Chen: Well I don’t see your name anywhere marking it.

Me: *crossing my arms* And I don’t see your name anywhere either. So your point?

Chen: *sighs* Fine, I’m sorry about this morning okay? It was a prank.

Me: Alright. *turns to face him and sighs* Oppa, I know you like playing tricks, but can you please keep it down to minimum? I like your pranks too, but sometimes you go overboard.

Chen: *comes to cup my cheeks and peck my head* Alright, I’m sorry. I’ll try not to let it happen again.

Me: Try hard oppa. *he laughs and pulls me down onto the bed*

Chen: *holding onto my waist and cuddling me* So, what did you go and buy today? Clothes?

Me: If you don’t remember, I bought more soap since you ruined mine. What else would I buy? I’m not like the rest of you, having a ton of clothes each. *scoffs* I have a simple style.

Chen: *laughs* True.  *yawns* Well I’m gonna go to sleep. Goodnight jagiyah. *pecks my cheek*

Me: *smiles* Goodnight Chen.  

Little does he know that I am gonna get him back for all his little pranks….hehe….     

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: 

So yeah, this is how I normally write to let you know. Thanks to a certian person, I;m gonna continue this story, but I'm not sure where I'm going with it (hit me up with some ideas!). Yes, I have now made myself Chen's girlfriend, but in this story, I am also a member of EXO and the youngest (and yes, I will be calling them all hyung, I will only use oppa when necessary). If there is anything else....Oh yeah, these little thingys ***, they just show whatever action the person talking (and sometimes others around them) should be doing. Keep in mind when reading these you don't lose who was talking in the first place. Okay, that's all for now, and if there are any questions, feel free to ask! Hope you enjoyed! 

Till Next Time, 

~SaxyEXOticELF Maknae :P