CHAPTER 3

I'm Falling For Mr. Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-CHANYEOL?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? you asked.

Chanyeol was breathing heavily, you can feel the anger in his gaze. The way he looked at Bambam. It's not normal.

Bambam, laid his eyes on Chanyeol and his eyes grew big when he saw him.

-Chanyeol? -Bambam said.

-Yes Bambam! It's me, Alison's boyfriend before you stole her from me!

You could not understand anything they're saying. To be honest you were so out of place that moment.

-LOOK CHANYEOL! I NEVER LOVED ALISON OKAY? SHE'S YOURS AGAIN NOW. /Bambam

-WHAT THE HELL? SHE'S MINE AGAIN NOW? YOU NEVER LOVED HER, SO YOU JUST STOLE HER FROM ME BECAUSE YOU WANTED TOO? /Chanyeol

-I never stole her okay, she came to me. /Bambam explained

You're beginning to understand everything now. The reason why Bambam broke up with you, and Chanyeol's ex girlfriend. Yes, it doesn't even make any sense.

You're about to leave when Bambam shouted something that made you stop.

-I STILL LOVE YOU!

You were shocked and you can't move. You just turned around tears began forming but you were trying so hard to not let them fall.

-You still love me? Still love me? So now you've got the rest you need you tell me you still love me? Crap. I'm leaving forget it Bambam. /you said.

-I had cancer. /bambam said.

Now you didn't know what to feel.

-I had cancer so I had to leave and go to other country to cure it. I don't want to burden you. /Bambam explained further

You didn't know what to say or feel so you just left.

------

You decided to go to Junhong's place since you're so tired from everything. Your eyes were still red, a great proof of you crying. Plus, you smelled bad because of the beer. You opened Junhong's apartment door and saw him writing on the notebook you just saw a while ago.

As soon as he saw you he rushed to his bedroom to keep the notebook. It's kinda interesting to read the notebook but its hidden and as soon as you walked inside the apartment you forgot everything.

Junhong saw you and led you to his bedroom, he even gave you a cup of tea since you really look bad. You saw the worry in his eyes, and you know he's dying to know what happened but you're not ready to tell him yet. That you just broke up with Jungkook that Bambam had cancer.

So you just layed there quietly. Junhong left the room giving you sometime to rest.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter