CHAPTER 2

I'm Falling For Mr. Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-I'm sorry, I wasn't really focusing on the--- you tried to finish your sentence but then the guy you just bumped with reached out on the ground to get your stuff that has fallen.

You just gave him a weird look. He then gave you your things while leaving a smile on his face. You accidentally looked at his face. It's someone from your class. You have seen him many times but you don't actually know him and never talked to him before.

-Hey, you're the girl from my class, right?- he asked.

-Ah, yes. I see you around but I guess this is our first conversation.- you said while wiping the tears from your eyes. You're eyes were so damn red that anyone could say that you cried.

-Yes, this is. I can see that you just cried. Are you okay?- he worriedly asked.

You just nodded and gave him a little smile ehich obviously looked fake. You were about to leave when he grabbed you by the wrist. You looked at his hands which made him uncomfortable and he removed it quickly.

-what?- you said.

-oh, nothing. Uhm, I'm just wondering since we go to the same class maybe you want to go together? But it's okay if not.- he explained.

You thought for it for a couple of minutes. You two stood there for a while until you decided that it won't hurt to have someone to go to class since being alone is thousand times worst. the awkwardness grew between you two. You wanted to break the ice but you were just absent minded because of the things that happenedso you stayed quiet. The silence lasted till you two were inside the room and greeted each other goodbye to go to your respective places. You were just in time because after you entered the room the teacher came.

-Good Morning class! Since the faculty is going to hold an important meeting 15 minutes from now I just dropped by to give you your english project. You'll be working with someone I'm going to assign.- 

You just sat there looking at your pen when you heard the teacher called your name.

-yes?- you asked. you were too absent minded that moment.

-you'll be working with... Park, Park Chanyeol. You'll be making a magazine. Choose your own issue. Please move your chair next to him so can start the brainstorming.-

But then again there's a problem.  Since you don't usually talk in front of the class you don't know who that Park Chanyeol guy is. You stood to scan the crowd and saw someone looking at you and raising his hand. It's the guy you just met earlier. You gave him a weak smile not sure if he's waving or something. Goodthing you saw his shirt. He's wearing a black shirt with a 'CHAN YEOL' print on it. BAM! It's him! He's Chanyeol. You took your stuff and sat beside him.

-Is this some kind of sorcery?- you teased. 

He just giggled and pulled out a notebook from his bag and he then adjusted his eyeglasses. He handed you a handkerchief and you stared at him for a little while.

-Why are you giving me your handkerchief?- you asked.

-I think the school will have to buy more tissue rolls if you continue crying on the bathroom you know so I'm giving you my hanky.- he teased.

You took the hanky from his hands and gave him a thank you smile. 

-Well, since this is our first formal meeting let me introduce myself. I'm Park Chanyeol and don't tell me your name anymore because i know you already.- he teased again.

-Hello Chanyeol. Thanks for the hanky and for you know what you did a while ago.- you gave him a warm smile.

-That's nothing. So we're not doing the project today since it seems like your not on the mood. You can tell me anything you know.- he comforted you.

-No we c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter