Vol.3

Deja Vu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vol.3

 

 

Junhong lead Jeesun to the other side of the school building. Far away from cafeteria so there’s no students can hear them, especially the other five guys they left on cafeteria earlier. Junhong cannot let anyone hear what he said. He had to do this. He did this for the sake of Jeesun only.

Junhong hate lying, he always hate it especially when he have to lie to Jeesun. When the lies made it will continue to another lie and another lie. But he doesn’t have another choice now, so he’s lying.

“I’ll explain everything” Junhong sigh, his hand that held Jeesun hand tightened.

“Okay, explain”

“But” he sighed again, again and again, he avoid eye contact with her and kept looking on the ground, “you have to promise me you won’t tell anybody about this?”

Jeesun eyebrows met and she narrowed her eyes at him, “what do you mean?”

“I-I m-ean…” Junhong realize how his voice cracked so he cleared his throat before continue with the lies, “they already know what happened to you, so you don’t have to tell anybody about this”

Jeesun took a long pause and make Junhong grew more nervous before finally nodded, it seems make sense enough for her. They already know what happened to her, that’s why they keep staring and glaring at her. The problem is no one wanted to tell her what’s going on.

“Actually I’m not your best friend, I’m your…” Junhong gulped really hard that he afraid it can be heard from teacher’s office, “enemies” Jeesun eyes widened as wide as possible, “we hate each other more than anything back there” Lie, “we always picking up on each other and made each other life miserable as possible” Lie, “then I’m crossing the line and that happened to you” Lie. Every lie that escaped from Junhong lips he mentally hit himself with a brick.

“What did you do?” Junhong barely can hear her voice because how low it is and how insecure it is. It’s like she can’t believe what she just hear, everything that her ears just catch seems unreal and not right. Junhong was so nice to her since this morning despite no one else want to speak or look at her, if all he did this morning was acting because of guilt then somebody give Junhong the best actor of the century award.

“You really pissed me off by putting bubble gum in my chair so I’m trying to get you back” her hand slowly slipped away from his, “I pour the stairs with an oil hoping when you walk to that stairs you will fall down on your and I can take a picture of your face and printed it before I spread it around the school” Jeesun palms become sweating as he rubbed it against each other, “but it turn out you slip and hit your head on the ground before rolling down from the stairs” Jeesun take a step back slowly so Junhong doesn’t notice it, but she was wrong, even though Junhong was not directly looking at her eyes he look directly at her body, eyeing how will she react, “that’s why people keep staring at you, at us, they… mocking me because I’m trying to be nice to you because of guilt that build inside me”

“Stop it” Junhong look at her in confuse, she doesn’t cry she just staring at emptiness, “just stop talking, please” her lips shaking like she was freezing, she take another backward step, and another, and another, before finally turn around and walked away. Even though she walked in very slow motion she almost tripped at nothing but she quickly keep her balance and continue walking.

Junhong heart ripped into pieces, stabbed with thousand of knifes and burns in the hell. It’s hurt him more than anything seeing how fragile and broke Jeesun is. He almost run up to her when Jeesun tripped but a hand hold his shoulder and his eyes widened in shock, terrified.

 

 

Jeesun locked herself in her room. She’s not yelling or screaming or threw everything in her room all of that typical teenager girl will do when she frustrated. Instead she let her room dark, letting only the moonlight lighten her room, her back pressed against the headboard of her bed, she hugged her knees tightly and put her chin it, she gather all her stuffed doll around her, keeping her warm.

Junhong voice keep ranging in her head, line after line after line seem so… unbelievable. She doesn’t remember anything what Junhong said, but there’s something else familiar in it.

…fall down on your and I can take a picture of your face..

..Junhong face when his hit the ground was so priceless…

…your head on the ground before rolling down fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter